• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2013 - Which Browser is better?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always thought that these meeting were open to all, even if you only own 1 share? ...

Never gave it much thought but if they are giving free food than I would certainly be interested :biggrin:
ya, own 1 share oso can attend ... even if u dun own shares, u oso can attend by being a proxy ...

but dey got cheq whether u really got own ze shares ... in msia, if ur name (as shareholder or proxy) is not in their records, dey strictly wun allow u 2 attend ... in sinkielan, dey gif u face n allow u 2 attend as observer ...

if u wanna go 4 dose dat provide lunch, go 2 dose whose meeting starts @ 11am 1 la ... dose dat start earlier or later wil provide u tea breaks oni ...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another place to get free meals is to go to go to the product launches by IT companies e.g. Microsoft. One of my jobs was to attend these launches & I would often see this same angmo guy in many of these launches. I soon realised that the guy was mooching. :eek: He would hang around the various hotels where these launches were held & helped himself to the free meals :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
got la ... both in sinkielan n msia ... majority of dose who attend r retirees ... u may c ppl wif woking sticks ... u may oso c ppl in wheelchairs ...

u may c sum same faces @ agm's of different coys ... got 1 time, 1 fella was telling me dat he attended tis coyz agm ytd, 2molo he'll b attending dat coyz agm ... me was tinking: me not so free as u, man! ... got another fella brot out a loong slip of paper from his pocket n show me ... he said he got all ze agm's dates written down on dat slip of paper 4 his ez referens so dat he wun miss dem out ...

but participants on both sides show equally ugly bhavior ...

Wow you attend both Msia and SG Agm..are the Msia Agm held in KL? How come you want to travel so far to attend Agm?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another place to get free meals is to go to go to the product launches by IT companies e.g. Microsoft. One of my jobs was to attend these launches & I would often see this same angmo guy in many of these launches. I soon realised that the guy was mooching. :eek: He would hang around the various hotels where these launches were held & helped himself to the free meals :biggrin:

Property launches also have free buffets sometimes...clan associations gatherings too...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard of dat coy b4 ... coy make moni, directors gif demselves xtra huge bonus n shareholders get nutting ... dat coy dun haf auditing 1, hor, b careful hor! ...

they are stingy to shareholders but generous to guests passing by the company...these are the real freeloaders...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow you attend both Msia and SG Agm..are the Msia Agm held in KL? How come you want to travel so far to attend Agm?
coys usu hold their agm's @ ze same town where their hq's r ...

dey r definitely sinkies who attend dese agm's in kl ... u can plan it wif ur short breaks ... u can oso take a nite train 2 kl, take a cab 2 agm venue n after ze agm, catch a coach back 2 sinkielan ...

@ ze q&a sessions during ze agm, dose loong-winded fellas wil tel u their loong stories of how dey woke up @ 2am 2 take bus from dunno-which-kampung 2 another dunno-where 2 change bus 2 go 2 ze agm ... after egm, dye got another loong journey home ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
coys usu hold their agm's @ ze same town where their hq's r ...

dey r definitely sinkies who attend dese agm's in kl ... u can plan it wif ur short breaks ... u can oso take a nite train 2 kl, take a cab 2 agm venue n after ze agm, catch a coach back 2 sinkielan ...

@ ze q&a sessions during ze agm, dose loong-winded fellas wil tel u their loong stories of how dey woke up @ 2am 2 take bus from dunno-which-kampung 2 another dunno-where 2 change bus 2 go 2 ze agm ... after egm, dye got another loong journey home ...

Oic based on Hq..so Msia Agm also got held in Ipoh, Penang etc? Wonder who are these so diligent investors to take night train to KL to attend Agm and come back..