• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 schoolgirls raped by 15 men (guess which race)

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You forgot to change to po2wq again...zzzzzz

Sori dey...getting old leow...2day 4get password...:biggrin:

The north indians are actually more civilized than the south. True they have the snake behavior but they aren't as primitive as the south kelings.

Do you know the aboriginals in oz are actually related to the southern kelings. The aboriginals get drunk, fight and do all sorts of dumb shit like sniff petrol and it's so similar to the southern kelings. Take a look at their faces and they look like south kelings too. The south kelings are slightly more civilized than the aboriginals cos they are mixed with the northern ones but there are some with 0 mixture and they look exactly like the aboriginals and some even have yellow scelera. If you pay attention to some african ppl they have yellow on the whites of their eyes instead of it being light blue or white it's yellow in color.

Me find northen...more snobbish...but slightly less crafty den southen 1...

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The smell of the backlane, room is enough to put me off. I cannot perform in those condition. :biggrin:

tried before ...
instead of using CD , i use this :eek:

image.php

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sori dey...getting old leow...2day 4get password...:biggrin:

Me find northen...more snobbish...but slightly less crafty den southen 1...

yeah the northern ones are a real piece of work when it comes to arrogance. They are so caught up in the "i look like a white man" BS when the only ppl that can technically be considered white are those in europe proper including russia excluding those of jewish ancestry and even with that the eastern europeans aren't as highly regarded as the western ones and are considered more primitive.

That's why kelings are in general just horrible but if you do need to mix around with them try to know more of the northern kind.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Southern Indian are like Black Cobras..

Northern Indian are like an Albino Pythons..

One thing for sure.. All of them behave like snakes..

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The north indians are actually more civilized than the south. True they have the snake behavior but they aren't as primitive as the south kelings.

Do you know the aboriginals in oz are actually related to the southern kelings. The aboriginals get drunk, fight and do all sorts of dumb shit like sniff petrol and it's so similar to the southern kelings. Take a look at their faces and they look like south kelings too. The south kelings are slightly more civilized than the aboriginals cos they are mixed with the northern ones but there are some with 0 mixture and they look exactly like the aboriginals and some even have yellow scelera. If you pay attention to some african ppl they have yellow on the whites of their eyes instead of it being light blue or white it's yellow in color.

but the north indians are arrogant as fuck, and the lowly south are trying to emulate their behavoir in the hopes that it will make them look fairer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but the north indians are arrogant as fuck, and the lowly south are trying to emulate their behavoir in the hopes that it will make them look fairer.

Yup that's right. They actually get their arrogance from their resembelence from white ppl. Thus you can say they are wearing the butt skin of the whites on their faces.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with you..
Some of these Southern Kelings are ashamed of their Tamil roots.. They would learn Hindi and converse using that language instead of using their usual Tamil..

I used to have this dark skinned PR keling family from India as my next door neighbour back in Tampines.. from the minute I looked at their very dark complexions, I knew that they are Southern Kelings breed.. When they first moved in, the husband and wife told this Malay neighbour that they are a Hindustani family and speak only Hindi and they do not know Tamil.. In the end another one of my neighbour heard the wife speaking in Tamil with the other Keling ladies while sending her son to the kindergarten below the block..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you..
Some of these Southern Kelings are ashamed of their Tamil roots.. They would learn Hindi and converse using that language instead of using their usual Tamil..

I used to have this dark skinned PR keling family from India as my next door neighbour back in Tampines.. from the minute I looked at their very dark complexions, I knew that they are Southern Kelings breed.. When they first moved in, the husband and wife told this Malay neighbour that they are a Hindustani family and speak only Hindi and they do not know Tamil.. In the end another one of my neighbour heard the wife speaking in Tamil with the other Keling ladies while sending her son to the kindergarten below the block..

when your face looks like an aboriginal how not to be ashamed?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when your face looks like an aboriginal how not to be ashamed?

And these Southern Kelings are vey lax about their personal hygiene.. My parents still living there so once in a while I would still see their pariah little kids playing noisily at thge corridor each time I visit my parents.. All neighbours back then used to complain of smelly laundry being hang outside the corridor this Keling FT home..Thank goodness they are selling the flat soon and fuck off back to India.. I just hope that they do not sell it to another Keling FT family..

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
And these Southern Kelings are vey lax about their personal hygiene.. My parents still living there so once in a while I would still see their pariah little kids playing noisily at thge corridor each time I visit my parents.. All neighbours back then used to complain of smelly laundry being hang outside the corridor this Keling FT home..Thank goodness they are selling the flat soon and fuck off back to India.. I just hope that they do not sell it to another Keling FT family..

They must have earned a nice profit on their HDB flat. The problem with alot of people is, they do not wash their clothes with detergent. Thats not quite enough. After washing, they still need to add the softener which gives clothes a really nice smell. Whenever my wife washes the clothes, the whole house smells like a perfume shop :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

keling and hygiene don't go together lah. Why a nick name like shit skin it's pretty apparent. It's so common for them to sleep on the road and eat food with rice and curry with their bare hands.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
keling and hygiene don't go together lah. Why a nick name like shit skin it's pretty apparent. It's so common for them to sleep on the road and eat food with rice and curry with their bare hands.

With 7,000 years of recorded history, it is quite shocking that they are still persisting with such an ... undignified way of eating.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With 7,000 years of recorded history, it is quite shocking that they are still persisting with such an ... undignified way of eating.

i once ever read about some keling giving an excuse like the hand is a part of their body so when they eat it with bare hands it's like eating with the whole body as opposed to someone with food with a utensil in short just plain out BS. It's totally gross but somehow there's always some type of fuck excuse for them to eat like that.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
He came out 20 mins later with a big smile on his face..:biggrin:

Wow! And he paid $25? It must be value for money for your friend. You shld have gone in with a shot too. You never know, you might come out witha big smile on your face too!! :p