• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1970s Singapore

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Missed those blue color refineries at Lavender and Tanglin Halt. They were iconic landmarks then.

My iconic landmark was the incinerator plant at Toh Tuck. A very tall incinerator tower could be seen from far away. It was demolished.

UluPanIncinerator1.jpg
UluPanIncinerator2.jpg

4560102355_1979c6f671_o.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My iconic landmark was the incinerator plant at Toh Tuck. A very tall incinerator tower could be seen from far away. It was demolished.

UluPanIncinerator1.jpg
UluPanIncinerator2.jpg

4560102355_1979c6f671_o.jpg
As someone living nearby this place, I fully agree. However, those blue refineries have a place in my heart ever since the 70s.