• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th whacks TR calling it AntiGovt website

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, if TR is a joke, there would be no readership .

Besides, no one force anyone to read OPINIONS .

So far, Opinion in TR has attracted high viewership, people can forget about TR if they find it a joke.

However , they are all descending at TR already, even the dogs online are barking !

The truth is out there. There is no need to prove anything.......it is up to the public to decide what is truth and what is falsehood.

Couldnt agree more with you. That's what freedom of expression is all about. TR report, readers decide. No one has to agree with anyone all the time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you can differ but you cannot impose.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current ranking is only temporal, it will slip further thus no need for fresh update. That is why I said ST is like pot calling the kettle black. Besides, they are legally allowed to freely distribute the paper and readers paid a price for it literally - for uncredible news. Luckily we have internet world to help adjust what is not reported for a complete picture. Singapore tabloits are all owned by the same party using tax resources, internet news are owned by individual thus not subjected to ranking. It is rediculous for a well-fed pig who learned to walk on two legs now mocking at other animals walking on 4 legs.

Then you have to prove how "uncredible" the news that is reported in ST comparing to how "credible" the crap that TR has been reporting.

If the news and info reported by TR, which is much of the time untracable and untrackable of the source and yet you take that as "credible", I seriously question how you actually live your life and value your own judgement of everyday happening.

In fact, the way you talk reminded me of those hillbillies i have met from US, most of them are countryfolks that knows little and worse, would believe anything that is in favur to them and disbelieve anything they do not fancy. If that is you, you are indeed a very very sad person.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couldnt agree more with you. That's what freedom of expression is all about. TR report, readers decide. No one has to agree with anyone all the time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you can differ but you cannot impose.

I very much agree with you on the notion of freedom of expression.

But i also would like to point out about the responsiblity of reporting the proper information and nit to mislead with no backup because of one's own personal agenda.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very much agree with you on the notion of freedom of expression.

But i also would like to point out about the responsiblity of reporting the proper information and nit to mislead with no backup because of one's own personal agenda.

Responsibility of reporting is a matter of discretion, it's still a matter of opinion. Like I said before, you can differ but you cannot impose. They report, you decide regardless of agenda.