• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$1500 payout by end July 2020

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone here qualify? If no sms by 24 July mean not qualify liao. Am I right? 400,000 sinkies are quite a lot. Didn't know our population has 1/4 living below poverty line, which is quite a lot. I suspect this are the group that continue to blindly give PAP mandate to shit over them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u need to apply for that.. I didn't know got such incentive.
No need. PAP has the numbers and know who they are, which they dare not published in Parlaiment which WP has been asking. CCS will say Singapore do not need to have poverty line chart, but in actual fact the government is guilty of disclosing them to Singaporeans. The number is just too shameful, but occcassionally you get a glimpse, like now - cash payout.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only cash is relevant. Other stuff e.g. Medisave is irrelevant. They're only included so as to make the amount 'bigger', which allows the state-controlled media to brag about in the headlines. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this are the group that continue to blindly give PAP mandate to shit over them
KNN should be KNN this group comprises
1. The unemployed KNN
2. The aged KNN
3. Those with a lot of money in bank but not working KNN
All the above will vote for pap KNN whereas those earned miserable 28 30k per year cannot get and live on loans KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN should be KNN this group comprises
1. The unemployed KNN
2. The aged KNN
3. Those with a lot of money in bank but not working KNN
All the above will vote for pap KNN whereas those earned miserable 28 30k per year cannot get and live on loans KNN
You are totally incorrect on your 3 groups.. These 3 groups are not eligible for this particular payout.. This payout is for those workers who actually work and contribute to cpf and tax and is of the lower income bracket.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are totally incorrect on your 3 groups.. These 3 groups are not eligible for this particular payout.. This payout is for those workers who actually work and contribute to cpf and tax and is of the lower income bracket.
KNN you are right KNN my uncle mixed up the gst vouchers with this Workfare scheme KNN in this case my uncle think most of those getting this $3k did not vote pap KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN it would be great if they did not vote pap and then collect money from pap KNN :biggrin:

KNN you are right KNN my uncle mixed up the gst vouchers with this Workfare scheme KNN in this case my uncle think most of those getting this $3k did not vote pap KNN

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here qualify? If no sms by 24 July mean not qualify liao. Am I right? 400,000 sinkies are quite a lot. Didn't know our population has 1/4 living below poverty line, which is quite a lot. I suspect this are the group that continue to blindly give PAP mandate to shit over them.

My wife got it, and she only worked part-time on weekends. $3000 is like one year salary to her. And like me she voted opposition.

Tissue paper sellers, cardboard collectors and the jobless, sorry!