• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

12 NS Sinkies injured during exercise in Australia.

Sikodolaukazzz

Obviously they were trying to flee the imagined enemy or were likely to be raised by maids.

Yes, Singapore should hire foreigners to fight and die for Singapore.

Loofydralb

And when they're paralysed, who is going to look after them for the rest of their lives? SAF? Fat hope.

MIGRATE you idiots esp if you have male children. Why risk their lives, to your own detriment?

LaoTze

61BIWQyufYL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I read this book about 6 months ago.

A very very good book!

I rejoice and very very happy each time Stinkapore tanks and soldiers fighting, for MIWs to continue their tiewing and kanning and fucking of us all, got blind sided lead by useless Stinkapore Generals and walloped by Malaysian forces

Time and time again I was very very happy.

I DONT SEE STINKAPORE SOLDIERS AS FIGHTING FOR SINGAPORE. I SEE THEM AS FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE AND TO MAINTAIN THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF US ALL SINGAPOREANS

Fictional book

As I cannot imagine any Singaporeans to be fighting to enable and to allow MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers to tiew and kann and fuck us all

That Malaysia despite having corrupt politicians there, and having to support sultans and royal families , and to support malays there, the cost of living of Malaysia is only a third to a quarter of Stinkapore under MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers

This show MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers tiewing and kanning and fucking Singaporeans 3 to 4 times what corrupt malay politicans and malaysian royal families and malays there are feeding from Malaysian economy
DO YOU STILL FEEL LIKE FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW AND KANN AND FUCK US ALL?

k1976

A very very good book!

I rejoice and very very happy each time Stinkapore tanks and soldiers fighting, for MIWs to continue their tiewing and kanning and fucking of us all, got blind sided lead by useless Stinkapore Generals and walloped by Malaysian forces

I DONT SEE STINKAPORE SOLDIERS AS FIGHTING FOR SINGAPORE. I SEE THEM AS FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE AND TO MAINTAIN THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF US ALL SINGAPOREANS

Fictional book

As I cannot imagine any Singaporeans to be fighting to enable and to allow MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers to tiew and kann and fuck us all

That Malaysia despite having corrupt politicians there, and having to support sultans and royal families , and to support malays there, the cost of living of Malaysia is only a third to a quarter of Stinkapore under MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers

This show MIWs and cronies and crassloot leechers tiewing and kanning and fucking Singaporeans 3 to 4 times what corrupt malay politicans and malaysian royal families and malays there are feeding from Malaysian economy
DO YOU STILL FEEL LIKE FIGHTING FOR MIWS TO CONTINUE TO TIEW AND KANN AND FUCK US ALL?
Wow...u self declare u are a 张献忠

why play so play?

k1976

A very very good book!

Fictional book

When u are under malay rule, u think your asset price will shrink or rocket?

No need to look too far....there is a forest city to take reference

NS is a Privilege. But if NS sustained an injury like a niggling back during the service, how is NS or ministry of defence going to take care of this serviceman ?

k1976

A beedio for an economical 张献忠 who all in to snap up Jiuhu Property,who bet on wrong sai and now cow pa cow bu on strong HDB price growth

Face colour no good, eye bags black black

k1976

NS is a Privilege. But if NS sustained an injury like a niggling back during the service, how is NS or ministry of defence going to take care of this serviceman ?
Got SAF insurance mah, u dun know?

U do NS before?

Safety is always your personal responsibility. U open uour eye ans ears, work safely and go home safely - just like i tell my bengala workers every morning

We are no different as well

Got SAF insurance mah, u dun know?

U do NS before?

Safety is always your personal responsibility. U open uour eye ans ears, work safely and go home safely - just like i tell my bengala workers every morning

We are no different as well
SAF insurance, how much they pay out , How much they can compensate SERF ?
How about the after care SERF leave NS ?