• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 haunted hotels in Asia - add more

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember that hotel which collapsed I think it was called New World Hotel. It's the one at Serangoon Road. Although they never rebuilt the hotel at the same site, some people have claimed to have seen one of the dead ex-hotel staff wandering around the old site.

New hotel on the same site. I think it is Fortuna.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stayed in First World at Genting a few years ago, and it happened to be the 7th month. In the middle of the nite, I heard the toilet flushed by itself. When i got up to take a look, my mineral water toppled over. I then fark that bastard up using all sorts of vulgarities like KNNBCCB etc. and told them or it to get the fark out of the room. I was only going to be there for 2 nites, so I don't expect any more ninsense from them or it! After that, my stay there was very peaceful.

pruss one for cool story

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strawberry Park @ Cameron Highlands.

For a great haunt, please request for a room at the rear block (facing the woods). BF and I returned to our suite after a day out, placed the bunch of dry flowers (I bought earlier) on the dresser.

That night, while sleeping, we were woken by the sound of footsteps outside the bedroom door, followed by the toilet flushing...and then the door slowly creaking open...we were startled. My bf very brave, went out to the living room to investigate, but saw nothing. He came back and close the door again, this time locking it. We waited in bed to see what would happen next...this time, the footsteps got louder, sounded like someone stomping to the toilet and flushing it continously...and our door slammed opened again!

We jumped out of bed and pushed the door shut again. The same thing happened again a few more times until my bf got angry and kpkb at whatever was disturbing us. In the end, we decided to ignore it and went to sleep. Strangely enough, we slept surprisingly well. When we woke the next morning, the flowers were gone. :eek:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;3jveZe3p1EQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jveZe3p1EQ[/video]

1408. Best hotel ghost movie ever.

Travel the world; most spooky hotel room I stay is in Bangkok. 296 Phayathai Road

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon MBS and the hotels in Sentosa will be haunted?

How will these hotels cover up deaths?

Most deaths are never reported. Remember, there were 467 suicides in SG last year. We only had press reports of maybe a dozen of those (mostly in the Chinese press), and not much more than that. Even some high profile personalities who commit suicide you never get to see any report.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same like ignorant people telling you that there are curses in the form of "KONGTAU" but more likely there are more "GUANTAO" aka canned food in provision stores, minimarts & supermarket!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
where haf all ze flours gone? ...

Me thinks must be some lady ponti took it...

When I told my ex-colleague about the encounter, she said she had a similar experience when her family visited Strawberry Park a while back. They got the room next to one I mentioned. One night, she took the kids out to swim in the indoor pool, while the hubby stayed behind to sleep. When she went back to check on him, she saw a figure lying next to him.

Of course he denied knowing her...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sum1 told me hair-raising stories about rooms in ze hotel @ orchard road junction b4 ...

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone encountered incidents similar in 'the conjuring'?

i think we all did encounter before. not the scary parts, but mysterious bruises appearing on our body. i remembered when i was young, i always kena lots of bruises, and one bruise left me baffled, is a pair of bruise that is formed when someone pinches u very hard. BUT, the bruises were not painful when pressed upon.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone encountered incidents similar in 'the conjuring'?

i think we all did encounter before. not the scary parts, but mysterious bruises appearing on our body. i remembered when i was young, i always kena lots of bruises, and one bruise left me baffled, is a pair of bruise that is formed when someone pinches u very hard. BUT, the bruises were not painful when pressed upon.

Had a female friend who used to have this kind of mysterious bruises appear in the morning. Then her mom asked around and was told it could be a humsup ghost (色鬼) who likes to pinch fair girls' thighs while they sleep. After a trip to the temple it stopped apparently.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had a female friend who used to have this kind of mysterious bruises appear in the morning. Then her mom asked around and was told it could be a humsup ghost (色鬼) who likes to pinch fair girls' thighs while they sleep. After a trip to the temple it stopped apparently.

Pinch thighs? What a fucking loser 色鬼! The Ghost got no Lanjiao?! :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i wake up every morning with a full erection. must be someone caressing it as my hands are busy with words with friends on my ipad while i sleep. :p