• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 haunted hotels in Asia - add more

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stayed in First World at Genting a few years ago, and it happened to be the 7th month. In the middle of the nite, I heard the toilet flushed by itself. When i got up to take a look, my mineral water toppled over. I then fark that bastard up using all sorts of vulgarities like KNNBCCB etc. and told them or it to get the fark out of the room. I was only going to be there for 2 nites, so I don't expect any more ninsense from them or it! After that, my stay there was very peaceful.

Whenever I am in First World Hotel Genting. I gambled till 6 am. Go breakfast and then sleep till 1 pm. Nothing leh.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First Hotel BKK is more famous for having bed bugs then ghosts la.

Asia hotel is indeed famously haunted

Baiyoke sky never heard before...got accidents happen dun mean got ghosts.

Genting hotels are famous....the service apartments at mid hill is lagi more power
The service apartment was indeed eerie, gloomy and scary. Any story about it?

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
All hotels have reserved room. They will only use it for emergency cases. They will keep rooms that have frequent complains from guest as reserved. Those who worked in hotel line before should be familiar with this practice. And these rooms will be kept lull for long periods. So go figure.

I am not superstitious sort of person. I mean I am not a believer.

Recently I was at phuket with 3 friends. Will leave out the name of the hotel. We got twin sharing for 2 rooms and mine has a nice balcony facing a busy street. Suit me just fine I was thinking, since I am a smoker.

It was not a fanciful hotel but for the price we paid, I thought it was a little let down. The room look ok but was clearly unequipped.

1) The phone rings but does not work when you pick it up.
2) The bathtub doesn't have a curtain.
3) Door to the balcony isn't exactly working, it can't be closed once opened. Need a hell of an effort to lift up and pull back in.
4) Door knob to the toilet is so loose that it is almost dangling on it.
5) Doesn't have basic equipments like universal plug.
6) The toilet looks exactly dim(we found out that one of the bulb blew)

Anyway this is phuket, and looking at the price we paid, I thought this should be the deal.

But surprise surprise. When we pop over to our friends room which is few doors away, theirs are in perfect condition, at least none of those problems we faced.

Being not very particular about hotels(for me is just a place to sleep since I'll be out whole day), I didn't pursue the matter. Of course we did call up the hotel recept to fix the phone and so on.

Second day : After they serviced our room, we realised the curtains are put up in the bathroom, phone is changed to a working set and they provided for us some of the things that were missing like universal plug etc. The bulb that blew was replaced without asking.

And just it hits on me that, we got a reserved room. Holy cow.

I look around the table and saw a blue color book. I take it up and open, it is a bible in thai language. I then look around the room and spotted something hanging on the wall beside the wardrobe. It looks a small little card with a thread at the top facing the wall with what look like a toy side by side hanging on the wall.

Since I'm not exactly a superstitious type of person, I didn't think too much about it. However I did mention to my friend about those things.

Incident : On the 3rd night, after a long way out playing outdoor activities, my friend wanted to go out at night to look around while I decided to rest a bit, have a nice shower before heading out myself for some supper. While I was lying down surfing with my tablet, the toilet just flushed by itself. I ignore it. I proceeded to take my shower and while using the blind, I saw something like a moving shadow(since I was particularly observant as I am not the sort to close my eyes all the way during shower.) I ignore it again. I go and lie on my bed again after shower. Around 10 mins later, suddenly the door 'locked by itself. I can't remember whether did I lock the door but anyway I ignore it again. I then close my eyes and try to sleep for a while. And then suddenly I heard a PIANG!!!!!!!!!!! It's exactly the kind of sound that will make me sit up. I look around and saw a Tshirt that I bought during the day which I had placed on the table flew across the room and landed on the door of the balcony. I then decided to change and head out.

I only told my friends about those incidents the next day after we arrived at the airport.

I was never a believer and I am not superstitious but these incidents kept me pondering.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's becos the ghosts come between 12 midnite and 6am. :eek:

As a child I was always told ghost only comes when midnite clock struck, and by 6am when rooster call they will go back liao..so you are right ghost come bet 12 to 6am/

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a child I was always told ghost only comes when midnite clock struck, and by 6am when rooster call they will go back liao..so you are right ghost come bet 12 to 6am/

6am many places are already bright . Unless there is a diffference between Singapore and other ghosts.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knew someone who used to work in the hotel line & she told me that in one place she worked there is a room that is haunted by a taiwanese female who committed suicide because her boyfriend had broken up with her. People would complain of hearing a girl crying:eek:

Remember that hotel which collapsed I think it was called New World Hotel. It's the one at Serangoon Road. Although they never rebuilt the hotel at the same site, some people have claimed to have seen one of the dead ex-hotel staff wandering around the old site.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend say he saw a water ghost similar to that of Sadako in BKK hotel. Upon hearing this I never dare to go any tour liao.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reviewer complained of ghostly happenings in this hotel. See Agoda.com.

Baron Business Bund Hotel
No 105-1, Fuzhou Road, Huangpu District, The Bund & North Bund, Shanghai,

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stayed in First World at Genting a few years ago, and it happened to be the 7th month. In the middle of the nite, I heard the toilet flushed by itself. When i got up to take a look, my mineral water toppled over. I then fark that bastard up using all sorts of vulgarities like KNNBCCB etc. and told them or it to get the fark out of the room. I was only going to be there for 2 nites, so I don't expect any more ninsense from them or it! After that, my stay there was very peaceful.

Now i know why no Ghost dares to come near me? :p