• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

钓鱼岛是日本的。

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun have lanjiao ok!! Senkaku is the official name, U can support the rowdy chinamen but I rather support the civilised Japanese in the outbreak of Sino-Japanese war! No chinamen for me!

Maybe you have a Japanese cheebye ok. U can carry the Japs' balls and suck their lanjiaos to your grave for all I care. Fuck you! Just because Senkaku is the official name doesn't mean a thing in international law. Japananese are civilised people only to balls carrier like you. The Japanese ranks as one of the biggest perverts & sadists in the world! No Japs for me!:oIo:

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you have a Japanese cheebye ok. U can carry the Japs' balls and suck their lanjiaos to your grave for all I care. Fuck you! Just because Senkaku is the official name doesn't mean a thing in international law. Japananese are civilised people only to balls carrier like you. The Japanese ranks as one of the biggest perverts & sadists in the world! No Japs for me!:oIo:

Maybe you have a chinawomen's vagina ok? You may give chinamen blowjob or chinawomen cunnilingus, I dun give a hoot! Damn u, china freak! Just because u call this island Diao Ni Mama islands dosen't mean it is not Senkaku islands ok?? Chinamen & chinawomen are real hypocrites ok? Remember Huang Na's mum? Remember those fake chinamen beggars at the mrt stations? Remember china pple eating fish alive, ill-treating animals in the zoo? No subspecies like china pple for me! Come on face the truth, you punk!

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk, such language! Your 'civilized' Jipun kia master and overlord will surely not approved of such uncivilized vocabulary coming from their pariah child. Don't you think so?

Such uncivilized words must not be spoken! (In English or any other languages except Japanese! Say it softly in Japanese among Japanese and snigger with them! Or at them!)

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk, such language! Your 'civilized' Jipun kia master and overlord will surely not approved of such uncivilized vocabulary coming from their pariah child. Don't you think so?

I beg to differ, because being a Japanese is definitely superior than a low life chinamen race like you do!

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not forgetting to suck up to them damn Japanese that they are so smart and civilised, that their ancestors came down from the sky (making them descendants of illegal ALIENS) and they used their head all the time. (No wonder the PUA CHEEBY everytime they are done with the prostitutes!)

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such uncivilized words must not be spoken! (In English or any other languages except Japanese! Say it softly in Japanese among Japanese and snigger with them! Or at them!)

Hello, if u speak like that to a Japanese, which is a superior race than chinese as you do, you're in for a big trouble! The Japanese will KO you with their karate or sharp samurai sword, u fool!

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, if u speak like that to a Japanese, which is a superior race than chinese as you do, you're in for a big trouble! The Japanese will KO you with their karate or sharp samurai sword, u fool!

Thanks for the advice, i will be careful and everybody should be careful of them damn Japanese deadly karate (pork) chop. I should know of their might as i've worked with them for so many years, they will chop you down with their karate bureaucracy and damn papers (despite the whole world going paperless). Japanese uses their brain so much that they will speak of how they will take care of you until you are so scared!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you have a chinawomen's vagina ok? You may give chinamen blowjob or chinawomen cunnilingus, I dun give a hoot! Damn u, china freak! Just because u call this island Diao Ni Mama islands dosen't mean it is not Senkaku islands ok?? Chinamen & chinawomen are real hypocrites ok? Remember Huang Na's mum? Remember those fake chinamen beggars at the mrt stations? Remember china pple eating fish alive, ill-treating animals in the zoo? No subspecies like china pple for me! Come on face the truth, you punk!

Damn you Jap pervert! Just because you worship Japs it doesn't mean I love Chinamen. I don't love or hate them.I just do not think Senkaku belongs to the Japs just as you think Diao ni na bu ei cheebye island belongs to your Jap masters. :oIo:fuck u chee bye kia go and eat shit. Par si kuan sai!

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn you Jap pervert! Just because you worship Japs it doesn't mean I love Chinamen. I don't love or hate them.I just do not think Senkaku belongs to the Japs just as you think Diao ni na bu ei cheebye island belongs to your Jap masters. :oIo:fuck u chee bye kia go and eat shit. Par si kuan sai!

To the hell with ya!

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, it is your prerogative if your ambition in life is to be a jipun waykia pariah comfort child. No one can deny you that.

I dun understand what u r writing about...but hor, if ur goal is to become a pariah descendent of chinamen & chinawomen, which imho, are the inferior race as compared with the Japanese, just do it. You've done everything in your power to be a sucker for the china pple. You remind me of that Besotted who posts pro-PRC remarks here...

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun understand what u r writing about...but hor, if ur goal is to become a pariah descendent of chinamen & chinawomen, which imho, are the inferior race as compared with the Japanese, just do it. You've done everything in your power to be a sucker for the china pple. You remind me of that Besotted who posts pro-PRC remarks here...

First of all if you don't understand what I'm writing that means, I'm afraid, your english standard is way far too low. maybe your japanese master did not teach you english well enough.

Second, chinaman/women do not mean PRCs, because one there are many Chinese who are not from China and two, many Chinese nationals are Chinese in nationality but not in race.

So in my opinion, you fail both in english and sociology.

Third, the term chinaman is used by the whites as a derogatory term to insult all Chinese even way before Communist China was born. So a Chinese calling another Chinese chinaman is ludicrous. The white people are probably laughing their teeth off hearing such.

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all if you don't understand what I'm writing that means, I'm afraid, your english standard is way far too low. maybe your japanese master did not teach you english well enough.

Second, chinaman/women do not mean PRCs, because one there are many Chinese who are not from China and two, many Chinese nationals are Chinese in nationality but not in race.

So in my opinion, you fail both in english and sociology.

Third, the term chinaman is used by the whites as a derogatory term to insult all Chinese even way before Communist China was born. So a Chinese calling another Chinese chinaman is ludicrous. The white people are probably laughing their teeth off hearing such.

Since when did I say I'm a Chinese??

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Diaoyutai belong to Singapore?

hahaha i like this one mate.

if Mongolians and Manchurias, with so little people, can control China, i think Singapore should have such ambitions too.
Maybe china will fall again in the hand of Singaporeans. hahaha

Since our PAP live to have many people, PAP should consider taking control of the Chinese governement. PAP can try using 以中国狗治中国猪。

if PAP have such ambition, i sure kowton to the PAP.

Majula Singapura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when did I say I'm a Chinese??

Of course you are not a Chinese. Nothing in the last paragraph of my post made any reference to you or you as a Chinese. It was my view on a general observation.

Your inability to comprehend a simple post once again prove that you have a intellect of a baboon which is again probably due to your status as a jipun kia pariah.