• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

肥肥恩 Rui En Tested Positive for China Virus

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actress Rui En tests positive for Covid-19, says she felt 'relief'​

SINGAPORE - Actress Rui En said she tested positive for Covid-19 last week but that her symptoms "were incredibly mild".

In an Instagram post on Sunday (Feb 13) evening, she said she was "blessed that it's Omicron and not Delta".

"(I had a) sore throat that went away after two days, cough, blocked and runny nose, some insomnia strangely and zero fever/bodyache. This is a good chance for me to slim down. I've had much worse flu and I'll be able to leave the house soon," she wrote in her post, which was accompanied by undated photos of her posing on a yacht.

The 41-year-old actress, who told Lianhe Zaobao that she has taken the Covid-19 vaccine booster shot, said in her post that she found her experience to be anti-climactic after two years of the pandemic.

"All I could think was, 'oh, so this is it? Really?!'. I somehow felt more relief at finally getting it (because) I've always hated suspense ," she said.

She signed off her post on a positive note, advising her fans to "stay vigilant and socially responsible, but no need to let fear rule your life".

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fat cunt needs to be flogged 69x to lose 1kg and that's just water loss.

Fd9E09O.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type must do doggy and the massive swaying of the melons as you pump is really shiok to see and hold.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She should stop taking carb and sugary drink for 3 months, starting today.
If she can do that, she will be back to normal.