• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

日久生情

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this apply to boss subordinate relationship?

Yes, definitely. Fucked many of my subordinates in previous companies. Its very normal. Many times thrilling, but have to be discreet.

So have you fallen in love with your female boss?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

珠胎暗结.

不止生情,還會生芒果,熟了就可以吃啦!

精尽人亡.

Yes, definitely. Fucked many of my subordinates in previous companies. Its very normal. Many times thrilling, but have to be discreet.

So have you fallen in love with your female boss?

What if 日久生情,因爱生恨? Damn dangerous right...

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
你总是心太贱 心太贱
把所有的蚌 都自己干
相扑總是簡單 相處太難 不是你的 就別再勉強
i am actually at her place since noon. not what yall dirty minded think what i am doing ok. she asked me to come over to her place to wrap gift packs for company designated orphanage for Friday company reach out. but hor, i tell u something hor. she looks kind of cute and adorable in her non office attire in shorts and tight fitting tshirt. i am impressed by her figure:inlove:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am actually at her place since noon. not what yall dirty minded think what i am doing ok. she asked me to come over to her place to wrap gift packs for company designated orphanage for Friday company reach out. but hor, i tell u something hor. she looks kind of cute and adorable in her non office attire in shorts and tight fitting tshirt. i am impressed by her figure:inlove:
You ownself say 日久生情

私欲怀了胎,就生了罪

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

No pic, no talk.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn....until now still no peektures, nvm....use gif imagination first...

Straight:
giphy.gif

Gay:
giphy.gif