• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

小心!这些女人见钱眼开,见利忘义

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Hey the dragon and phoenix things were said by your mentor own cb mouth OK. I was merely summing up for her :cautious:
she say she virgin until got dragon and got phoenix but she never provide any evidence or proof. so she's obviously and on a balance of probabilities a fake virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
假处女
贱货
不要脸的鸡
Fake is you ownself 小三act righteous persecute me hokkien virgin as what you are and act kind in one clone while doing crimes in another same fake as your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 敢卖身不敢承认是你们呸

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
1725355121838.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
见钱眼开贱woman 没教养everything that you 野蛮人狗杂种accused me is what your and you cheap sell nude sell cb women whereas I did nothing that is 见钱眼开 and infact bloody stupid do many things for no return from work to family to friends. Unlike your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT CANTONESE MOTHER that obviously 见钱眼开open leg big big gave birth no teach raised 贱男人小三ADULTERER with cheap dao Tao use married mistress for easy exit strategy. Pui!

20240903180138.jpg