• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

日久生情

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am actually at her place since noon. not what yall dirty minded think what i am doing ok. she asked me to come over to her place to wrap gift packs for company designated orphanage for Friday company reach out. but hor, i tell u something hor. she looks kind of cute and adorable in her non office attire in shorts and tight fitting tshirt. i am impressed by her figure:inlove:
She has given u the hint.U have to decide whether u want to follow-up.:biggrin:

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
防人之心不可無

my step grandfather always tell me last time ...

年老的他说:青春美妙,你可以做许多白日梦,可以失败,可以哭泣,光芒万丈。但是,年轻如你却不知其中的美好,总是在无病强说愁,或者颓废消极地殒磨青春……只有待到青春不再,方知其中的可贵....

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
my step grandfather always tell me last time ...

年老的他说:青春美妙,你可以做许多白日梦,可以失败,可以哭泣,光芒万丈。但是,年轻如你却不知其中的美好,总是在无病强说愁,或者颓废消极地殒磨青春……只有待到青春不再,方知其中的可贵....
Your step grandfather was a slut.