• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 又有钱拿了

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Every Singaporean household will receive $300 worth of Community Development Council (CDC) vouchers from Jan 3, 2023.

Half of the amount can be spent at participating hawkers and heartland merchants, and the other half at participating supermarkets.

The vouchers will be distributed under the CDC scheme to be launched by Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Lawrence Wong on Jan 3.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peasants need not vote. You aren't Citizen. Throw a few crumbs and make u happy. That's the life of SERF

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather they don’t raise the GST.
Don't worry. HAHA. I see your point with a social lens.

Atrocities of PAP will not last forever. Whatever PAP does, it is not of their own as they take instructions from devil. Whatever the Lion asks them to do, they simply do it with no discernments. Devil is already defeated as I have subdued all the powers of darkness in the spiritual realm. There won't be any GST in the near future as I predict the population of SG will be about 4 million only, down 2 million from the 6 billons of current population.

Expect that 2 million will be gone sooner. After that Meritocracy will flourish in SG and any other part of the world with deglobalization takes precedence.