• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Why Is It Always Singapore?”: M’sia Fans Upset Deep Purple Only Performing In S’pore During Asia Leg Of World Tour

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only common to have misunderstandings between neighbors. Everyone has free will. We did not steal, force, hurt or harm others. Each party to an agreement have their own choices.

We will always wish our neighbors well, but as country with only limited resources, we have to work harder & smarter than anyone else, run faster than anyone else, fly higher than anyone else, deep think deeper than anyone else, in order to put food on the table for oneself, loved ones & society.

Unlike our neighbors whom have far bigger resources & can have the luxury to 'relax sikit', we Singaporeans are unable to afford such luxury - slow down, then many will starve...

Some neighboring politicians will seize seemingly unfair sentiments to secure votes, but they don't realize that doing such will ultimately reflect on their own inadequacies & incompetence....

At least some of our neighboring politicians were wise when they saw the gains of industrialization & wooing of investments into Singapore in the 80s. Instead of attempting to cause friction, they copied what our leaders did, & saw strong economic gains for their own country.

We did not complain, & even mentored & help them, even to China when it wanted to develop their economy....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sifting of wheat and chaff. So many purported Christians paid good money to watch a lady boi in leotard pretend to sing. Am sure smoke on the water will bring out the inner demons of even more Pharisees who fuck everyone im church but themselves

Smoke on the water is song title from the music group Deep Purple. How the title was derived was from an observation of temperature inversion between cold air & warm water, causing steam & fog.

It is only a NATURAL occurrence, rare & seeming frightening, but still natural, hurt & harm none, & can be explained by science.

Sadly, the superstitious, the ignorant & the ultra religious MIS-INTERPRETATED it as something evil as they often do to everything that their limited minds are unable to comprehend & even upon that song, which it is not.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smoke on the water is song title from the music group Deep Purple. How the title was derived was from an observation of temperature inversion between cold air & warm water, causing steam & fog.

It is only a NATURAL occurrence, rare & seeming frightening, but still natural, hurt & harm none, & can be explained by science.

Sadly, the superstitious, the ignorant & the ultra religious MIS-INTERPRETATED it as something evil as they often do to everything that their limited minds are unable to comprehend & even upon that song, which it is not.
a lot of pedantic fucktards like you in church. You are an archetype of exactly who I am talking about - a know it all who knows nothing

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not the original line up anymore. The original guys (including Ritchie Blackmore) have retired. Not a fan of their music (but müds love 'em), but I do like :

Does not matter who retired. As long revenue and money making LHL laughing everyday.
This make him Singapore number 1 again

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not the original line up anymore. The original guys (including Ritchie Blackmore) have retired. Not a fan of their music (but müds love 'em), but I do like :

Deep Purple had some of the most talented musicians. I remember Machine Head when it came out and I was just a boy. Songs like Highway Star and Lazy was mind-blowing and even today I am still listening to them. :thumbsup:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No John Lord, no Ian Gillan, no Ritchie Blackmore.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Deep Purple had some of the most talented musicians. I remember Machine Head when it came out and I was just a boy. Songs like Highway Star and Lazy was mind-blowing and even today I am still listening to them. :thumbsup:
Yeah that album had some great hits. They've had quite a few different people in their lineup through the years.