• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Why Is It Always Singapore?”: M’sia Fans Upset Deep Purple Only Performing In S’pore During Asia Leg Of World Tour

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
user posted image

“Why Is It Always Singapore?”: M’sia Fans Upset Deep Purple Only Performing In S’pore During Asia Leg Of World Tour

The British band is slated to headline Singapore Rockfest 2024 at Fort Canning Park in May.

If you haven’t heard, British rock legends are set to headline the upcoming Singapore Rockfest 2024, scheduled to take place on the little red dot in May.

The quintet will perform at Fort Canning Park on May 1.

Tickets, which are priced at $188, went on sale last month, with ticketing platform Sistic reaching out to Malaysian fans, inviting them to attend the concert across the Causeway.

"Attention all Malaysian rock fans!" it wrote on its promotional materials, along with details and ticket prices of the gig.

This has triggered Malaysian netizens, with many expressing displeasure that, like Taylor Swift, the rock stars were giving their country a miss to perform in Singapore.

"Singapore again, I can't believe it," lamented one fan, while another wrote: "Let them come to Malaysia to perform. Why is it always Singapore?"

With a storied career spanning over half a century and 22 albums, Deep Purple are one of the most successful rock bands of all time.

Best known for hits such as ‘Smoke On The Water’ (1972) and ‘Child In Time’ (1970), they last performed in Singapore at The Star Theatre in 2013.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why singkieland gets the concerts is 1.
singkieland has the highest per capita income.

2. Singkieland infrastructure is there to support the concerts.

3. m&ds culture is not conducive to haram concerts. Remember the fuss about the cold play concerts?

4. Taylor swift concert...with her costumes etc...will that be acceptable in mudland?
It's pointless for m&ds to complain when they themselves are not accepting of things

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Artistes perform in Manhattan.
They will skip New Jersey, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston, and Washington DC.
The fans in these cities will have to make their way to Manhattan.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mat Rock movement died when the Persian Iranian Ayatollahs RULED Iran by force & others - foolish or the avarice village morons posing as voice prophet Muhammad - condemned whatever form of music other than LAMENTATIONS to Allah, to earn their next meal & POWER, to show OUTWARDLY deceptive forms of faith when the heart is not in it.

Who wants to live in lamentations for life. when beauty created by Allah surrounds us daily?

Music transcends all as we are Humans first before differences IMPOSED by others whom presumed they are gods on Earth, with control over life & death & every aspect of Humankind, when even with Islam that those apostate gods claimed to follow, prophet Muhammad had exclaim that he is only a mortal, but with DIVINE GUIDIANCE & that he is the LAST prophet on Earth.

He too, did not shy away from beauty & love, from his historical records...

There is beauty in music, but no doubt there is also ugliness in such, such as gangsta rap or terrorism glorification songs.

Ultimately, each Human had been given the free will to choose, & advised to choose wisely - for music to elevate oneself or to destroy oneself thru such music forms, & that needs education, NOT bans which will only be more desired - to taste the forbidden fruit.

Malays are NOT Arabs, & will never be or accepted, except as canon fodder for Arabic religious supremacy battles.

Malays are Polynesians intermixed with other races whom fled from tyrannies in the World, whom burnt their bridges to their past, to find peace & live honest lives to put food on the table for oneself & loved ones in rich fertile valleys of S.E.Asia since 7th century. They owe the Arabs & their harmful religious supremacy ideologies nothing.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you church choir head or pastor huh?
During that time, I was not yet a pastor. I led a sinful life, did a lot of naughty things then. Then in 1998, I founded my own church and became head pastor. I still lead a sinful life, do a lot of naughty things. But I always ask for forgiveness, and because He loves me, He will always forgive me. Amen!!:biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
During that time, I was not yet a pastor. I led a sinful life, did a lot of naughty things then. Then in 1998, I founded my own church and became head pastor. I still lead a sinful life, do a lot of naughty things. But I always ask for forgiveness, and because He loves me, He will always forgive me. Amen!!:biggrin:
you finally found a loophole in God's words :laugh:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sifting of wheat and chaff. So many purported Christians paid good money to watch a lady boi in leotard pretend to sing. Am sure smoke on the water will bring out the inner demons of even more Pharisees who fuck everyone im church but themselves