• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Lost and depressed” young man turns to food delivery to make ends meet after losing job

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go inside logistics companies, I am dealing with loads of JHKs whether in warehousing, 3rd Party, imports or exports documentation. If really want Singapore back for sinkies, got to get foreign Pmets out first. Surprised sinkies will want to work in logistics. Thought sinkies don't want so FTs took it.
SG is a transhipment port and more than 70% of Food and daily necessarities are imported from overseas ...very hard to kick out these FTs de

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000028065.jpg

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is a transhipment port and more than 70% of Food and daily necessarities are imported from overseas ...very hard to kick out these FTs de
Hard because sitting at the hiring position hv FTs.
One pump company Grxxxos their website hv key personnel here really international. Degree all over the world, interesting surname. Think only found one local. Sinkies at Workplace outnumbered long time already.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard because sitting at the hiring position hv FTs.
One pump company Grxxxos their website hv key personnel here really international. Degree all over the world, interesting surname. Think only found one local. Sinkies at Workplace outnumbered long time already.
international stake holders need to have their rep around

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
international stake holders need to have their rep around
Not rep fron international at expat package. Just local staff with local package but foreign names. Sinkies are still delusional thinking hiring here is by merit. Forget about sinkies hving priority hiring even though foreign company using our infrastructure built painfully since boomer gen.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn..
Go and take up a course like ESG course and be a consultant.

Go take a class 4 driver's license and drive part time. 1 day can gross you more then $200.

In the mean time, go do some exercise daily routine and build a good body.

Knn In order to have a good life. One must look healthy and good. Money takes timing.

These days the young men are rather imagination lacking.

Administrative work are good, How good are you? Are you able to do wonders to your administrative work? Can you write proposal and can you do wonders with your spreadsheet?

I can hire a virtual assistant at $5 an hour.
The issue is many singkies like office work...the issue with office work is it's a cost centre n not a revenue centre...and that is where the vulnerability is...so for ones whole life...want to be in such a position?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is many singkies like office work...the issue with office work is it's a cost centre n not a revenue centre...and that is where the vulnerability is...so for ones whole life...want to be in such a position?
If you like office job, it no issue.
but your skill must be good.

I hire any singkie who has God like skill sets and hacks and help me. I cannot hire singkie and ask them to generate invoice and DO right ? He must be able to automate the process with resources allocated. He must help me find a solution and manage the process for me.

If he wants to work from home also can. But he must be able to produce results, even he is working from Thailand !

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not rep fron international at expat package. Just local staff with local package but foreign names. Sinkies are still delusional thinking hiring here is by merit. Forget about sinkies hving priority hiring even though foreign company using our infrastructure built painfully since boomer gen.
Sinki only merit or privillage - Do 2yrs NS...and Need to Pak Vaccine when go to work...

Foreign Talents like Laskaboy and Turthspeak can WFH and JLB de woh...now these jokers are laughing at us

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinki only merit or privillage - Do 2yrs NS...and Need to Pak Vaccine when go to work...

Foreign Talents like Laskaboy and Turthspeak can WFH and JLB de woh...now these jokers are laughing at us
But laksaboy & truthspeak for sinkies deh ..if they FT & speak for sinkies, welcome them here.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
But laksaboy & truthspeak for sinkies deh ..if they FT & speak for sinkies, welcome them here.
Sure boh?
Will a Sinki laugh at another Sinki when they are forced to take Vaccine in order to work and earn a living?

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure boh?
Will a Sinki laugh at another Sinki when they are forced to take Vaccine in order to work and earn a living?
They r just anti sinkies lab rat. Clinical trial for new vaccines usually 10 yrs. So, we r still collecting data. I can relate to their laughing at sinkie lab rats.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till the economy gets worse. Food rationing might come back, or there might be not much food to deliver. :wink:

Better learn how to survive without food for several days, otherwise you are not going to make it. :cool:

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait till the economy gets worse. Food rationing might come back, or there might be not much food to deliver. :wink:

Better learn how to survive without food for several days, otherwise you are not going to make it. :cool:
U mean learn to survive like during circuit breaker period? That was worldwide situation.
Better get out of tiny red dot if food rationing & no delivery of food here. :eek:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you like office job, it no issue.
but your skill must be good.

I hire any singkie who has God like skill sets and hacks and help me. I cannot hire singkie and ask them to generate invoice and DO right ? He must be able to automate the process with resources allocated. He must help me find a solution and manage the process for me.

If he wants to work from home also can. But he must be able to produce results, even he is working from Thailand !
Tell him...but alot of singkies just love jobs that go through the motions....no value add etc.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 to 5k is the average. Why monkeys can't make this amount is because they are inherently retarded. Whatever job they hold theynare the loser