• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Obama wins, I tok!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of all analysis and poll talk.

It's time to put our money where our head is.

McCain to win by no more than 5 electoral college votes.

Obama will not win.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama will not win.

My head says its the economy, and it will be for Obama.

Some people only say Obama will lose, because Clinton didn't win. If that's the case, I wouldn't know if its the head thinking, or the heart beating.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama will win not because he is good but by the fact that McCain and Palin's "Ci Sun Bark Jee" clashes !!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!!! Admire your courage ("If Obama wins, I tok!").

Okay. I JOIN YOU. IF MCCAIN LOSE, I TOK!!!

Someone's trying to be Senator McRage Mark II.

:wink::biggrin:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/490be7bb34f0f72c/4741e3c5156499a7/1286a026/-cpid/c6bbc9799070a74f" id="W4727a250e66f9723490be7bb34f0f72c" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/490be7bb34f0f72c/4741e3c5156499a7/1286a026/-cpid/c6bbc9799070a74f" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
someone's trying to be senator mcrage mark ii.

:wink::d

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/490be7bb34f0f72c/4741e3c5156499a7/1286a026/-cpid/c6bbc9799070a74f" id="w4727a250e66f9723490be7bb34f0f72c" width="384" height="283">

</object>

No need talk so much. u wanna bet your di di here? If obama lose WOULD U TOK (chop off dick)?!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obama will not win.

You need a robust and energetic president.

Obama is young that is a plus the minus is he is black, the question is what sort of change would he bring about.

John McCain look like a pretty sick man, plus he is white, minus he is old and sickly looking, adding to that the americans public have had enough of republicans screwing up the country for the last 8 years, time for a change.

:confused::confused::confused:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a robust and energetic president.

Obama is young that is a plus the minus is he is black, the question is what sort of change would he bring about.

John McCain look like a pretty sick man, plus he is white, minus he is old and sickly looking, adding to that the americans public have had enough of republicans screwing up the country for the last 8 years, time for a change.

:confused::confused::confused:

hi chucky

u saying that nigga will win? me think so too.

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to see a Barry O' Bomber victory..If there's one thing he will do for sure it will be to bomb those Pakis and Taliban bastards back to Allah paradise.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama will win, not bcos he is good, but white man have become weak.

Get ready to chop chop.

scissors_1.jpg