• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The thread that led to the Motley and the years of Bickering

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Down memory lane to break the boredom. The record breaking thread that changed the Politics of Singapore or least opposition politics as we know. This thread led to the outing of 4 people, the confrontation at Stirling Road, purchase of membership to Delphi, persona cleaning and many more.

It all began on 1st of Oct 2006.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=sammyboymod&msg=119317.1

to: ALL 1 of 1296

yes..my dearie is really here!!

we are dating tonite....isn't it exciting!

just talked over the phone...and she really sounds very sweet. crsytal clear voice like her sugar plum angelic face...

now i m very excited.....are u all excited to know the outcome too??

Options

to: F-4E Phantom II - Knight (KaiXin1) 36 of 1296

119317.36 in reply to 119317.26

i m no kidding...

SHE'S DYING TO ME U....SHE WOULD LOVE TO SHAG U IN HER LITTLE OZ CABIN ...yes...from dawn to dusk if u can take it!

december she might be here again. stopping over cos she's bringing her precious daughter to DISNEYLAND, HK....who knows...this piggy may fly along with her.....and adopt her cute li'l princess...hahahaha....;9)

HK after all is MY territory....;9)

Options

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crikey, Crumbs and OMG:eek::rolleyes::biggrin::p

PS. Thanks for the thread, very informative for the uninitiated into the critical formative period of the resident forum pest and the motley gang that he invariably attracts:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crikey, Crumbs and OMG:eek::rolleyes::biggrin::p

PS. Thanks for the thread, very informative for the uninitiated into the critical formative period of the resident forum pest and the motley gang that he invariably attracts:smile:

Bro, still can't believe that it is coming to 3 years and they are still at it.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps it cuts deep and they just cannot let it go. If only they would contain their stuff in their own threads and refrain from spreading the nonsense to the rest of the forum.:rolleyes: My last refuge in this forum at the sports section remains, but I wonder when this section shall be infected as well:(

Bro, still can't believe that it is coming to 3 years and they are still at it.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for the record, I did NOT contribute a single post to this thread

My disdain for LTS is a result of his perverted tall tales which disgusts me on many levels

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just for the record, I did NOT contribute a single post to this thread

My disdain for LTS is a result of his perverted tall tales which disgusts me on many levels
Bro, nothing to explain. I know that you have no clue what transpired. The reason why the rest of us don't get involved is that we know the other party very well. Only QXD and you are not aware. Though QXD has been in the game longer than you, he has been chasing longer than this and not related. (interestingly both you are in the same locale)

Here is an analogy.

There is a drunk in town and nobody has time for him because he is a nuisance. People avoid him but they know the reason why he became a drunkard. There is however one family that continue to chases him around. No one else gets involved.

A newbie in town does not know the background and joins the family chasing this drunk round and round because he too cant stand drunkards. What he does not know is that the drunkard was in the same family and there is more to it than meets the eye. Incest?

Lets put it this way, some will reasonably but wrongly come to the conclusion that you were part of the family as well.

Hope you get the message. The blue Oyster is not for you. This has always been a challenge to the operationally minded.

ps. in a long winded way, this has led to one of them to be charged in court and convicted. I am absolutely certain it came from this thread. If not for this , a different path would have been taken. Egos can kill you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal

Before I forget when did Dr Chee and SDP get enmeshed into this sorry sordid mess?

Chee and SDP had nothing with this lot. Their supporters have always been active in SBF as other forums were very sterile. This lot was not identifed along with SDP at that time. In fact subject matter of interest was either Geylang, bashing GMS etc.

When the identities were revealed, persona cleansing or rehabilitation became the order for some. I guess Human Rights was one such avenue and SDP a convenient vehicle. WP by then had seen one leaving and they did not encourage Internet chatter. Also Black September at Centrepoint led to some bonding with Ms Chee.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, thanks for your advice and background info. Like I said, I've already hated his postings before he fell out with his friends .. and the way he reacted to criticisms - self denial, blatant lying, false accusations - made me even madder.

And you've pointed out, he has even dragged in SDP and CSJ into his private agenda and pretends to be a concerned citizen. If that's not dishonesty I don't know what is.

I might not have been here very long, but I remember shortly after GE06 when WP's online presence was attacked in a similar fashion until it imploded. Looks like too much samsu has blinded the drunk idiot.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the downright inability to physically grab him by the throat and shaft in a large cucumber that gets to you!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Guan in WA meh?

Used to be neighbours with Uncle Chop Chop

img_per_chopper_lrg.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the while i keep thinking all these moaning and groaning started when his advances were spurned by a married woman with kids, and she happened to join the party that he now bad-mouths unceasingly.

correct me please.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you all should just ignore him. He is asking for attention, and by buttfucking him, you are giving to him what he wants.

If you all ignore him, he will be so bored until one day fade away. Then this forum will have less stupid spam and flame wars.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers Bro. I thought as much as I would have got on to this saga dramarama along time ago at Sam's Old cafe if Dr Chee and SDP were then brought into the mix.

In fact I never gave a thought about the resident forum pest at Sam's old cafe until the GMS clash thread and the QXP identity thread when the pest's frolicks were mentioned in passing by GMS and some others I think.

Chee and SDP had nothing with this lot. Their supporters have always been active in SBF as other forums were very sterile. This lot was not identifed along with SDP at that time. In fact subject matter of interest was either Geylang, bashing GMS etc.

When the identities were revealed, persona cleansing or rehabilitation became the order for some. I guess Human Rights was one such avenue and SDP a convenient vehicle. WP by then had seen one leaving and they did not encourage Internet chatter. Also Black September at Centrepoint led to some bonding with Ms Chee.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will never get it coz u dont have the capacity to comprehend anything.. child.

didnt some1 tell u to go do your school homework? oh yes, auntie lancheowoman. :smile:

Boy, stop being rude to Daddy okay! Everyone here knows you are my bastard son! Don't make me bring your mummy in again okay? And stop using the lancheowman nic to talk to yourself. You are fooling no one, you think this forum is for kids? Get help!:smile: