View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

2 14.29%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 14.29%
Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 4,341 to 4,348 of 4348

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 8

Default Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

Quote Originally Posted by AhNehs View Post
    ish about time...got feeling riao... hahaha

It's long time to ban bullies but never done! Bastards protect bastards!
    Buy a house in JB and a virgin is slandered slut whore mistress non-stop and insulted worldwide and justified as slut extermination. Not​ a single kind soul lifted a finger to help while countless evil spirit trampled with mudlander dog & sinkie traitor dog pride non-stop! Who still want to buy a house in JB and suffer slut extermination when you are a virgin?

My Reputation Points: 403 / Power: 1

Talking Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

Instead of moving posts from this sticky thread to:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition
    in the:
    sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central
    sub-forum, how about moving and merging the entire "ginfreely vs the coalition" thread with this sticky thread and let it stay right at the top of the Courtyard until ginfreely finally stops posting forever (because of whatever reason)?

See? Can't even post to answer moderator false allegations without getting the post repeatedly removed!

This is repeatedly removed for no valid reason today:

"My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all."
    Buy a house in JB and a virgin is slandered slut whore mistress non-stop and insulted worldwide and justified as slut extermination. Not​ a single kind soul lifted a finger to help while countless evil spirit trampled with mudlander dog & sinkie traitor dog pride non-stop! Who still want to buy a house in JB and suffer slut extermination when you are a virgin?

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Instead of moving posts from this sticky thread to:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition
    in the:
    sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Flame-War-Central
    sub-forum, how about moving and merging the entire "ginfreely vs the coalition" thread with this sticky thread and let it stay right at the top of the Courtyard until ginfreely finally stops posting forever (because of whatever reason)?
    100 over pages of rubbish on sticky? You out of your mind?
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 403 / Power: 1

Talking Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    100 over pages of rubbish...
    It's actually over two hundred now!

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 3

hi Ghey

How ish your dhey?

Ah meng

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Trying to wrap my brain around these two posts, on one hand not asking for instantaneous service and on the other hand expecting instantaneous service... hmm...
    My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all."

My Reputation Points: 349 / Power: 1

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to demand what service?
    WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK you are???
    You are just a rabid WORTHLESS PIECE OF CUNT.

FUCK YOU understand!
    You FUCKING CHAO CHEEBYE!

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfugly the First Whore's smelly CB should be set on fire.

Thread Information