• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A comparison of US and Australia. USA might be better for Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aust now is fuck left, right center by China....the moment when China stop importing, the great Aust starts to wither like dead leaves...

Wither is an understatement. Australia will see diffilculty until 2011 and seeing so many people working so hard just to pay thier mortgages is sad. Husbands and Wives slogging all day just to pay for something 400% more than in the US is just pathetic.

A single income can still make it in the US

Too bad the same is not true of Arsetralia.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Husbands and Wives slogging all day just to pay for something 400% more than in the US is just pathetic.

At least they still own the house after all that slogging......... here in Singkieland...... Husbands & Wives & their children are oso slogging all day just to pay for a tiny pigeonhole that do not even belong to them after all that payment :mad: That's even more pathetic !

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least they still own the house after all that slogging......... here in Singkieland...... Husbands & Wives & their children are oso slogging all day just to pay for a tiny pigeonhole that do not even belong to them after all that payment :mad: That's even more pathetic !

I cant argue with you there!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

you r right, that is why the govt gave them a choice to stay to fight the forest fire....so much for a first class living country...

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wither is an understatement. Australia will see diffilculty until 2011 and seeing so many people working so hard just to pay thier mortgages is sad. Husbands and Wives slogging all day just to pay for something 400% more than in the US is just pathetic.

A single income can still make it in the US

Too bad the same is not true of Arsetralia.

You behave like ShiokShit.. = intellectually disabled

Economist predicted we have a better recovery than SG and US.. but fools like you think otherwise ?? Ozzies may pay more but our returns are good too.. There is no free lunch in this world..

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You behave like ShiokShit.. = intellectually disabled

Economist predicted we have a better recovery than SG and US.. but fools like you think otherwise ?? Ozzies may pay more but our returns are good too.. There is no free lunch in this world..

Bullshit

Arsetralians pay more, spit on Asians foreigners and tax you until cry

Such a low standard of living compared to glorious USA

AhSo1

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to cut back on you people anyways :biggrin:

Questions:

1) if australia's high taxes are supposed to cover health care, why does the ATO levy an additional 1% levy if you dont have private cover when earn more than 50K?

2) if you have free health care, why do you need private hospital cover?

3) why do these private health coverages cost so much?

4) why are waiting times to get health care so long in australia?

5) why are cars 3X the price of the US?

6) why is petrol so much cheaper in the US? why is australia petrol so much higher?

7) why is food so much higher in australia than the US?

8) how come the US has so many cheap houses and prices are falling when the opposite is true of australia?

9) how come the US allows you to deduct mortgage interest on your primary home on your taxes and australia does not?

10) how come labor/services is 300% higher in australia than th US?

11) how come 2.5 million people applied to become citizens in the US last year when Australia only saw a small increase?

12) how come there is a 10% GST in australia when the GST in the US is much lower, and several states have no tax at all!!

13) how come wages in australia are not as high as the US?

14) how come 30-40% of your income is required to pay a housing loan in australia?

15) how come it takes 104K to pay for a 431K home in australia?

16) how come variable interest rates on property have exceeded 10% in australia when the US is less than half?

17) how come the planning councils in america are efficient and release land for development at a timely pace when the opposite is true in australia

18) how come there is a "good" housing crisis in america and a "bad" housing crisis in australia?

19) how come airfares from australia are so high? why is it australians pay as much to fly 8 hours as americans pay to fly 18 hours?

20) why are clothes costs so high in australia? why is it the americans sell themselves timberland shoes for $30 and charge australians $200 for the same product?

I doubt anyone here is brave enough to admit America holds an advantage over Australia

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ozzies have learnt well from the MafiaLEE :biggrin: ....... the next generation of ozzies will be suffering the same present state of affairs that the peasants of singkieland are currently going through........ => modern day slavery :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt anyone here is brave enough to admit America holds an advantage over Australia

It depends on who you are ... plumbers and electricans are doing much better than their American counterparts.

Bankers are doing much better in the USA as well.

But I would rather work in Woolies rather than Walmart.

But no one here will admit the pathetic public healthcare system in USA. Thank goodness Canada and Mexico are nearby.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on who you are ... plumbers and electricans are doing much better than their American counterparts.

Bankers are doing much better in the USA as well.

But I would rather work in Woolies rather than Walmart.

But no one here will admit the pathetic public healthcare system in USA. Thank goodness Canada and Mexico are nearby.

Health care? Obama is working on it. Patience. Soon Universal Health Care in USA.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes its Universal Health Care, and thanks for showing us how stupid you are.

I am going to save this one for the archives. So funny you are!!!!!

Hee hee hee hee

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

Read for yourself.... and understand what is Universal Health Care. Before.... you're going to slap yourself on your own face. It's nice sometimes to be call stupid by an idiot. Cheers.

"we want to make health insurance work for people and businesses, not just insurance and drug companies".......

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/

Read for yourself.... and understand what is Universal Health Care. Before.... you're going to slap yourself on your own face. It's nice sometimes to be call stupid by an idiot. Cheers.

"we want to make health insurance work for people and businesses, not just insurance and drug companies".......

Um...I did some volunteer work in 2008 at our State HQ for Obama in my city. I think you need to be educated on the issues as I myself helped educate others in 2008. I do not have the time nor the desire to educate you now.

Thank you for once again showing us what a world class jackass you are, and for providing me with more laughter, at your expense of course.

You are the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

Cheers.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Um...I did some volunteer work in 2008 at our State HQ for Obama in my city. I think you need to be educated on the issues as I myself helped educate others in 2008. I do not have the time nor the desire to educate you now.

Thank you for once again showing us what a world class jackass you are, and for providing me with more laughter, at your expense of course.

You are the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

Cheers.

“There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.”

Wow, I bet you were once the President of the United States? Probably you helped draft the American Recovery Act 2009? Or you were the one who helped set up Gitmo? Or you were the one who backed Hillary Clinton's nomination for the Secretary of State... wow, I didn't know that I was talking to a "talented" and "important" person.... wow. I really must be a world class jackass! Wow, didn't you watch Jackass? They earned millions by being Jackass.... wow! Thanks for your compliment.... and of course, I'm really talking to an important man here... wow.... did you do the photo op for airforce one?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
“There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.”

Wow, I bet you were once the President of the United States? Probably you helped draft the American Recovery Act 2009? Or you were the one who helped set up Gitmo? Or you were the one who backed Hillary Clinton's nomination for the Secretary of State... wow, I didn't know that I was talking to a "talented" and "important" person.... wow. I really must be a world class jackass! Wow, didn't you watch Jackass? They earned millions by being Jackass.... wow! Thanks for your compliment.... and of course, I'm really talking to an important man here... wow.... did you do the photo op for airforce one?

You republicans are all the same. I bet everytime Greta Van Susteren comes on TV you get a hard on, dont you, you little pansy boy. Did you cry when your idols hannity and colmes split. Or do you fervently follow every move Mott Romney makes. are you tuned in every morning and giving money away to rush Limbarugh? Do you have sexual fantasies about Sarah Palin? I bet every presidential debate your TV was glued to Fox and you agreed Obama lost every debate while every other news media outlet incl the huffington post leaned in the opposite direction.

I have news for you texas toast fuckwits. Time to get outta dodge. We are gonna house ya.

Oh man when the guys in the office read this one, there is gonna be mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee hee hee hee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
You republicans are all the same. I bet everytime Greta Van Susteren comes on TV you get a hard on, dont you, you little pansy boy. Did you cry when your idols hannity and colmes split. Or do you fervently follow every move Mott Romney makes. are you tuned in every morning and giving money away to rush Limbarugh? Do you have sexual fantasies about Sarah Palin? I bet every presidential debate your TV was glued to Fox and you agreed Obama lost every debate while every other news media outlet incl the huffington post leaned in the opposite direction.

I have news for you texas toast fuckwits. Time to get outta dodge. We are gonna house ya.

Oh man when the guys in the office read this one, there is gonna be mayhem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee hee hee hee hee

Hahahahaha, when have I suddenly become a Republican? Why are we talking about Sarah Palin? You volunteer right? Wahahahaha:eek:

Even my son is laughing........ Texas! Wahahahahaha.... Mitt Romney..... Mccain.... oh, you forgot Ron Paul! Hahahahahahahahahahaha, maybe Meghan Mccain! Whahahaahahahahahahahah, Fox News... whahahahhahahhhahahaha,

Honestly, don't show this to your colleagues... many of them are actually closet Republicans. Remember, 47% of them voted for Mccain.... even California has over 30% of them.... I'm so.... wahahaahhahahahaha!

BTW, my son's only 3 years old... wahahhahaha