• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zainal sapari cleans HDB floor with mop? Use machine lah!! -.-

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he no use machine to mop floor? Some cleaners at my void deck use those high tech machine to do their work.

Attachments

• ZAINAL.jpg
    ZAINAL.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think so easy to mop floor? Some more Zainal Sapari is a member of parliament who fights for rights of low wage workers.
Some more his parents were cleaners themselves. He can empathise with them.
If you think so easy so easy to mop the floor, go do yourself.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My OLd Mate ZainaL Abideen used to sweep his opponents off with a sQuash racQuet instead..:wink:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why he no use machine to mop floor? Some cleaners at my void deck use those high tech machine to do their work.

Please use common sense . Using machine in HDB cause more inconvenient by moving machine up and down, here and there.
Machine only do good in large area like walking pedestrain/road....................

Ask your self do u want to carry machine up and down just to clean small area. By the time moving machine the work already finnish by doing manually.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zainal Sapari was doing a photo op for the sycophant media.

Nothing portrays humility better than a politician cleaning a public area with a mop or broom.

j6ssgj.jpg

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please use common sense . Using machine in HDB cause more inconvenient by moving machine up and down, here and there.
Machine only do good in large area like walking pedestrain/road....................

Ask your self do u want to carry machine up and down just to clean small area. By the time moving machine the work already finnish by doing manually.

I think machines can be pretty intuitive. The manual one might not be dry enough for the floor, causing potential slips. You use manual mop all the time, it will be very tiring for the cleaners. Machines can help reduce physical strains and fatigue.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Shitpari is a director of PUB mah. Of course he must use water to mop floor, otherwise how to lead by example?

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitpari is a director of PUB mah. Of course he must use water to mop floor, otherwise how to lead by example?

Actually he's not even related to PUB. Salah bro.
Anyway quite humble what. His parents were cleaners so he knows how hard it is to lead the tough life.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually he's not even related to PUB. Salah bro.
Anyway quite humble what. His parents were cleaners so he knows how hard it is to lead the tough life.

Are you sure this is not him down the list?

Board of Directors
Board Members

Mr Tan Gee Paw
Chairman, PUB

RADM (NS) Chew Men Leong
Chief Executive, PUB

Mr Wong Yew Meng
Retired Audit Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Singapore

Mr Ismail Bin Bidin
General Manager, Applied Materials S.E.A. Pte Ltd

Mr Zainal Bin Sapari
Director, National Trades Union Congress

Mr Lim How Teck
Chairman, Redwood International Pte Ltd

Ms Janet Ang
Managing Director, IBM Singapore

Mr Koh Kim Wah
Director, SmarttPapers International Pte Ltd

MG (NS) Ng Chee Khern
Director, MINDEF

Mr Quek Tong Boon
Chief Defence Scientist, MINDEF

- See more at: http://www.pub.gov.sg/about/Pages/OrganisationChart.aspx#sthash.rQ9IBipY.dpuf

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, quite heartwarming to read about his humble beginnings.

That's nice. Then he probably has locus standi to hold a mop and speak up for cleaners. Anyway, i hope he is pushing for productivity using machines. Mops are too old fashioned.