• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cleaning aunty holding mop staring at me peeing to make sure that I never drip onto the floor

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Parkway Parade earlier and went to the 2nd floor toilet to pee. The cleaning ah soh came in to mop the floor below the wash basins and saw me peeing at the urinal. She stood there with the mop staring hard at me (the buay song look ) as if telling me I better not drip onto the floor to make her do extra work. I quickly zipped up, washed my hands and hurried out of the toilet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was just hungry for your lanjiao. She wanted you to take her to the nearby East Coast Park after her shift and bang the living daylights out of her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at Parkway Parade earlier and went to the 2nd floor toilet to pee. The cleaning ah soh came in to mop the floor below the wash basins and saw me peeing at the urinal. She stood there with the mop staring hard at me (the buay song look ) as if telling me I better not drip onto the floor to make her do extra work. I quickly zipped up, washed my hands and hurried out of the toilet.

Did you check with the security guard? Maybe the cleaner lady already died some time ago. :eek: