• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your choice for your own future - or no future

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
The time to vote.

For not just your own future, but the future of your kids.

Do you want to bled and bled under those MIWs?

Do you want to see your kids bled and bled under those MIWs?

or kick them all out!

VOTE OPPOSITION
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IT really depends if the sinkies has any balls left, especially those above 40 years old and above and still searching their balls.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
IT really depends if the sinkies has any balls left, especially those above 40 years old and above and still searching their balls.

Don't say like that lah. I know plenty of over 40s who have balls. Balls of steel ready to demolish all the bullshit that has spouted around us. :biggrin:

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also saw a group of aunties around a table at Ghim Moh Market. And I mean 60-70 yr old aunties.

They definitely grew balls and were talking really loudly.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote for hope.
we need more oppo seats in the palia-ment to voice out our ppl, citizens discontent and problems so that 1 party
will not take things into their own hand.
vote for hope.
"Our Time for Change"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many in that age group already 'castrated' by the MIW's or their balls shriveled o groundnut size by being shafted also.. so when PxP shouts, "vote for me"...they instinctively react.."yes sir!":p

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also saw a group of aunties around a table at Ghim Moh Market. And I mean 60-70 yr old aunties.

They definitely grew balls and were talking really loudly.

Having balls is not talking loudly in public or voting against PAP

It's about sticking to your principles and beliefs

There are also Pro-PAP folks with balls

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Having balls is not talking loudly in public or voting against PAP

It's about sticking to your principles and beliefs

There are also Pro-PAP folks with balls

Well said!!! It's about sticking to one's principles and beliefs. A lot of Sporeans are as such, much more than you give them credit for!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very important for Singaporeans to twist the question around to the PAP and Lee. Be prepared to bear the consequences of not listening and taking care of the people, PAP

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am 60 years old.

The question is whether all of us have the balls to throw them all out.

YES!

WE CAN!

VOTE THEM ALL OUT

REGAIN OUR DIGNITY, PRIDE, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, OUR FUTURE FOR OURSELVES AND OUR KIDS