• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know Jeanette Aw is getting desperate when...

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see this article.

26-Dec10-cover2.jpg

Credit goes to Hardware Zone user (InPhinity).

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking @ other reports in ze same loospaper ...

tink she got higher chance if she mov 2 batam ...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:
The tongue is a very useful weapon.
wohahaha...thks for the reminder, bro"kimloong"! Sometimes cannot use tongue especially when the wife's "big auntie" is coming to town! Hahaha...I really scare of her "big auntie" cos affects her mood! :o

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:smile:wohahaha...thks for the reminder, bro"kimloong"! Sometimes cannot use tongue especially when the wife's "big auntie" is coming to town! Hahaha...I really scare of her "big auntie" cos affects her mood! :o

"big aunty" come then you put rubber into your tongue lah... :biggrin: tio bor ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:smile:wohahaha...thks for the reminder, bro"kimloong"! Sometimes cannot use tongue especially when the wife's "big auntie" is coming to town! Hahaha...I really scare of her "big auntie" cos affects her mood! :o

Tongue only used outside home leh. Must get your partner song-song kau Jurong then she won't look for others to sextisfy her. Not only for you. Me too - big auntie is a turn off.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tongue only used outside home leh. Must get your partner song-song kau Jurong then she won't look for others to sextisfy her. Not only for you. Me too - big auntie is a turn off.

Bro.. have you hear anyone that big auntie is a turn on ? :biggrin: