• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yellow_People is a internet racist....haters of this piece of shit fall in here!!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
the COWARD is still hiding.

Yellow_People....My questions reiterated below with additional clarifications..answer them once and for all....if not admit you are coward and bring ur posse of clones and asshole faggots out of this forum or stop being a internet racist.

1. What race are you?

2. Are you trying to create discord among local chinese and indians?

3. Why do you hate local chinese? Did any local chinese harmed your family or did anything to you?

4. Do you dare to be racist to local chinese in real life such as at work, at a mall etc?

5. Do you know about previous cases of internet racist that were hurled to court?

6. What is your agenda in posting racist remarks against local chinese at every single thread whether its race related or not?

7. How many clones do you have and do you have nth better to do ?

8. Would you dare sprout your racist nonsense when a local chinese policeman knock on your door?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah this guy yellow_people is an ass really,

It takes one to know one I guess.

but the mystery surrounding him would be his surprisingly seldom engagement with our resident pro-China activist called besotted.

Perhaps he believes in the strategy of 'Chinese against Chinese' (华治华) and thus cynically remains quiet on the Chinese national issue.

Of course that would be a mystery to an unsophisticated moron such as yourself. Aside from the fact that we are both self-employed, Besotted and I share a tenet in that we believe no one owes anyone a living and the FTs are infinitely better candidates than the useless Ah Bengs bred here. I fed up with the Ah Beng attitude of boasting his paper qualifications at interviews yet need a manual to think on his feet.

There is no strategy such as Chinese against Chinese. The Chinese are more than capable of eliminating themselves. In PRC its the "one child policy" and of course in SG its the low fertility rate amongst the Ah Bengs.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are the homo who gives points for other gays.

Its a very Chinese thing. Even though these Chinks have shit for brains.

Points and power = "FACE VALUE"

They would buy the condo they couldn't afford to "show face". Then they would blame the PAP and whine in this forum.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yellow_People....My questions reiterated below with additional clarifications..answer them once and for all....if not admit you are coward and bring ur posse of clones and asshole faggots out of this forum or stop being a internet racist.

I tell you what, you get rid of the Jah_Rastafars, Angelos, SIFUs, etc and I'll stop posting in this forum. Any of the "shit skin" remarks about Ah Nehs or other minority races and I'll be back.

1. What race are you?

I'm not telling you and its none of your fucking business. If you have an intelligent response to my posts I will entertain it with an intelligent. But if its a witch-hunt you are looking for fuck-off.

2. Are you trying to create discord among local chinese and indians?

Who's creating discord? You are fustrated because unlike the Jah_Rastafars, Angelos and the assorted Ah Bengs and Ah Kows here, my arguments bear some uncomfortable home truths. You rather sweep it under the carpet instead of facing up to it and now have the nerve of accusing me of sowing discord. If at least you made the same comments Btw you should read some of your postings?

3. Why do you hate local chinese? Did any local chinese harmed your family or did anything to you?

I don't hate the local Chinks; I have no respect for them. 75% of the population, a near homogeneous society, on might argue, yet easily controlled and manipulated by a small handful of elites. Why is that? So much so that the PAP considers the minorities a threat and has imposed racial quotas to keep them separate and to prevent them uniting and becoming a threat to them (PAP). An estate with 20% Indians is considered a racial enclave, yet one with over 80% Chinese is not considered one. Why is that? When the going is good Chinks take all the credit, e:g: "We made Singapore what it is?" OR "Look at backward Malaysia run by the Mats?" At least the Malays know a thing or two about living graciously.

4. Do you dare to be racist to local chinese in real life such as at work, at a mall etc?

By that if you mean if I have asked questions such as "Why do you whine about the PAP instead of doing something for yourself and making up the majority?" or "Why do you take offense when I address you by your given Chinese name instead of your self given Ang Moh name?".. then the answer is YES. I have asked these questions countless times. Most the the answers are identical to the ones in this forum.. a whole lot of self-denial if not indignation or incoherent blabbering in halting Singlish.

5. Do you know about previous cases of internet racist that were hurled to court?

Yes I do. Those cases where outright slurs with absolutely no merit, not unlike the Angelos and Jar_Rastafars here whom you seem to have no problem with. Mine have substance and the reflection of the uniquely SG Ah Beng/Ah Kow.

6. What is your agenda in posting racist remarks against local chinese at every single thread whether its race related or not?

No malicious agenda. Unless it is to wake them up and remove their rose tinted glasses. No point whining and waiting for the elections.

7. How many clones do you have and do you have nth better to do ?

This is the one and only nick. I do have better things out there to do and I only torment the Ah Bengs here when I have time to spare.

8. Would you dare sprout your racist nonsense when a local chinese policeman knock on your door?

I must say this is very PAPish. Go after the messenger instead of the message. The local Chinks like you deserve the PAP after all. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yellow bro? Why do you even bother to reply to him. That is just too much work. Relax and enjoy...

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell you what, you get rid of the Jah_Rastafars, Angelos, SIFUs, etc and I'll stop posting in this forum. Any of the "shit skin" remarks about Ah Nehs or other minority races and I'll be back.

thats for u to attack them back specifically and not generalise each and every of your posting to be a racists remark directed at local chinese...you get that into your puny brain? u scare to take them on then dont be a fucking coward and attack the whole population of local chinese where majority did not offend u..u r the most cowardy piece of shit i ever seen..

I'm not telling you and its none of your fucking business. If you have an intelligent response to my posts I will entertain it with an intelligent. But if its a witch-hunt you are looking for fuck-off.

just admit u r a fucking coward..intelligence? what fucking intelligence do you have when all you post is racist remarks... by being racist urself? for once if you give a decent posting , I might give you a half decent reply..if not its a waste of my time...witch hunt?? just some qns and u take it as a witch hunt? u aint worth my time for a witch hunt..u r just a coward hiding behind your comp..in real life..u r just a loser..must be under a local chinese boss...getting screwed everyday and hence venting your frustrations online being racists to local chinese....thats the ultimate coward.

Who's creating discord? You are fustrated because unlike the Jah_Rastafars, Angelos and the assorted Ah Bengs and Ah Kows here, my arguments bear some uncomfortable home truths. You rather sweep it under the carpet instead of facing up to it and now have the nerve of accusing me of sowing discord. If at least you made the same comments Btw you should read some of your postings?

I am frustrated by your senseless racist remarks?
what argument are you talking about when ur posting are blatant racist remarks posted with no thoughts...do you think your remarks are very analytical and profound??? use your puny brain to think and read what you posted in ea and every of your posts..all craps and racists remarks directed at all local chinese where majority did not offend you at all....u are the frustrated one...perhaps u r one of the minority race here and hence u felt suppressed in the sg society.....but local chn doesnt owe u anything to deserve ur senseless racist remarks directed at all the local chn population..u got the fucking balls..go after whichever racist members directly and not generalise your postings...for me, i find that u r a fucking dumbass with your constant racist postings... so I am directing at u specifically...i did not once generalise my postings at a specific minority race in response to your postings...note the difference?

I don't hate the local Chinks; I have no respect for them. 75% of the population, a near homogeneous society, on might argue, yet easily controlled and manipulated by a small handful of elites. Why is that? So much so that the PAP considers the minorities a threat and has imposed racial quotas to keep them separate and to prevent them uniting and becoming a threat to them (PAP). An estate with 20% Indians is considered a racial enclave, yet one with over 80% Chinese is not considered one. Why is that? When the going is good Chinks take all the credit, e:g: "We made Singapore what it is?" OR "Look at backward Malaysia run by the Mats?" At least the Malays know a thing or two about living graciously.

do u think local chinese have any respect for u at all??? the feeling is mutual..u r just a parasite to people....fight for minority rights? You write as if you are some hero?? if you find that PAP had been unfair to the minority race then why dont confront them instead of whining here like how u accuse others??

By that if you mean if I have asked questions such as "Why do you whine about the PAP instead of doing something for yourself and making up the majority?" or "Why do you take offense when I address you by your given Chinese name instead of your self given Ang Moh name?".. then the answer is YES. I have asked these questions countless times. Most the the answers are identical to the ones in this forum.. a whole lot of self-denial if not indignation or incoherent blabbering in halting Singlish.

how did you post those qns in real life and to whom? ur frens or colleagues?? i pity them as a coward and hypocrite like u would most likely have put the qns across mildly in real life and then in the forum boasted that you have indeed pose the qns to local chn in real life....halting english? do you think that u r very eloquent?? and what credential or qualifications do you have??? back urself up before you start sprouting nonsense...in reality u could not form a decent sentence in the face of a local chinese...take offence???? address me?? since when did u address me? are u out of ur mind?? u will not dare say a single word to me if i am standing in ur face....coz u r just an internet coward...did u survey each and every local chinese to form that opinion if not back up ur claims that local chinese take offence to pple addressing them by their chinese name.....

Yes I do. Those cases where outright slurs with absolutely no merit, not unlike the Angelos and Jar_Rastafars here whom you seem to have no problem with. Mine have substance and the reflection of the uniquely SG Ah Beng/Ah Kow.

seriously if you have an issue with those people then jolly well direct your postings at them..i reiterate and not drag everyone in...what kind of coward are you????? to insult bystanders when you know specifically those pple that had posted remarks that offended you....you got the cheek to justify your remarks as legitimate? my above reply aptly address your response here..ur remarks have substance on whose basis? u r one shameless coward....

No malicious agenda. Unless it is to wake them up and remove their rose tinted glasses. No point whining and waiting for the elections.

being a racist with no malicious agenda??? who do u think you are?? and what a joke u r...ur senseless racist remarks can wake who up?? u r living in ur own world.....fantasizing that you the enlightened one can save the singapore...u need ur brains checked if you can afford it..

This is the one and only nick. I do have better things out there to do and I only torment the Ah Bengs here when I have time to spare.

better things to do?? u r only good at posting racist remarks in this forum..and in real life u r serving the local chinese...and ur boss who is a local chinese is screwing u day in day out hence u attempt to let out ur frustrations online.....the biggest loser ever..

I must say this is very PAPish. Go after the messenger instead of the message. The local Chinks like you deserve the PAP after all. :biggrin:
dont try to avoid this qns...u got balls to generalise ur remarks at all local chinese in the forum but when it comes to real life situation such as towards a local chinese policeman which I cited, u used an excuse to hide the fact that u got no guts to confront any local chinese in real life..let alone a local chinese policeman

I challenge u to try and be racist in real life situation...be racist with your every remarks just like your forum posting....this is something which you would never dare...

once again...do you think that you are bestowed with some god given duty to send a message and to wake people up?? you are insane. u r nth but a coward..

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r whining every single day abt local chinese who are superior than u in real life..do something in real life then and not whine in the forum....practice what u preach.

Now that's a good question. :biggrin:

These local Chinks are born losers. They whine about everything even after the cows have come home and died of old age. They are never content with anything, grateful for nothing, never seize the day, completely helpless and useless and get their butts kicked by all and sundry - PAP, FTs, et al. Heck, even the PRC that can't speak English to save his life is taking away the local Chinks job from under his nose. They get even more pissy when its a smelly Ah Neh FT that displaces the local Chink and tells him to fuck off.

With the Chink's perception that everything around him seems so wrong, has it have occured to him to look himself in the mirror and see the problem staring right back at him? Could it be possible that the average Ah Beng is the problem and not everything and everyone else around him?

But the local Chinks have no qualms and actually enjoy engaging in their racists slurs and steorotyping of Ah Nehs and Mats. That's fair and square. But when they get punched back left and right they start moaning and groaning in the forum.

I've never met a more sorry arsed bunch of Chinks. What have they ever done for themselves beside whine?

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinese dominated PAP has been sentencing Indians to the prisons on false and fake evidence and most of time no evidence at all. I have yet to see even one criminal or civil case against Indians with any justifications. From TT Durai to the recent death of a baby who was taken form the christian home. Not one case can be proven or worse cover ups and yet the Indians are found guilty.

The chinese are short sighted in their doings which prevents them from being accepted by the world as a responsible nor trusted race.

before you point ur dirty fingers at others and say something racist ....trust indian or snake??