• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

The PAP is very kind indeed not to request his wife to assist in investigations before she scooted off. It would be terrible for their children to grow up without both their parents. Or the loot. Thus it can be seen that the PAP is compassionate even to those who have committed the most henious crimes.

PAP say Spore belong to foreigners too, so they are free to take anything from here. Plus foreigners are given the leeway to scoot off when exposed while Sporeans are dealt with harshly. No wonder the foreigners are merrily taking more and more and so happy with PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another crooked Malaysian in cahoots with conmen and villians, feasting on the bones of poor rich widows. Nothing surprises me any more these days!

No surprise there. Singaporeans better wise up to know their true nature.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It could be that the old woman was drugged.

He is a systematic crook. It probably started during the China tour when the old lady told him about her art and treasure collection at home. This enticed him to cozy up to her and within a year managed to get himself invited to live in her house with easy reach of the treasure. So many pieces of collection, he just need to take one or two pieces each time and won't be noticeable at all. By the time people noticed, many would have been gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see a trend here & unless the PAP are culled, I expect more of these cases:(

and when foreigners create trouble, PAP MP only know how to quickly say don't know them or keep quiet or say move on. No such thing as public shaming of foreigners but PAP has no qualms to shame locals for nothing. Shame on PAP!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Yang Yin’s LPA revoked by multimillionaire widow

Which bank did Madam Chung use? How did a conman unrelated to the victim empty the her bank account? Must be DBS!

this is serious and ought to be explained, maybe sign off as guardian can withdraw cash or did he forge the signature? The bank should explain what is happening, otherwise who dare to appoint such guardian or LPA or whatever next time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not a case of toy boy in this scandal but certainly an outright daring swindle in the crime history of sinkie land.

No doubt he is a swindle, I think Sporeans must wise up to take precaution not to share so openly with 3rd world trash about their art collection or treasures or whatever that will expose them to danger. In 3rd world, people do not have the concept of feeling happy for you and your success, they will only be jealous and if you meet crooks like yang yin, they will even do harm to con you of your wealth. I believe the old lady has shared about her wealth and treasure and attracted his plotting to get himself near her and her house.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

crooking can also be considered a form of talent in our sinkieland :biggrin:
anyway the wife seems to be more talented....she's enjoying the fruits now...
whereas this CB kia is looking forward to a new and bigger bungalow.. :biggrin:

the root of all evils is no proper screening of foreigners let into the country. People who can't speak English like yang yin also talent let in. Talented crook certainly but not talent.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No doubt he is a swindle, I think Sporeans must wise up to take precaution not to share so openly with 3rd world trash about their art collection or treasures or whatever that will expose them to danger. In 3rd world, people do not have the concept of feeling happy for you and your success, they will only be jealous and if you meet crooks like yang yin, they will even do harm to con you of your wealth. I believe the old lady has shared about her wealth and treasure and attracted his plotting to get himself near her and her house.

LKY said that they are more hungry for success, and will kick spurs into our hides.

Sadly, he seems to be right... in a perverse way.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

Intan, you are worse than this,

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

A source close to this case said that Yang used 降头 to keep the old lady in a confused state of mind. Taking her out of the house has helped clear her mind and allowed her to see clearly what Yang has done. Old lady was like "what happened?"

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Minah tudung has always been a fantasy....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

By running away and hiding is her way of solving this issue then the PAP better watch out.

anyway i dont understand why the pap cant just come out and say they are the victims of this sneaky bastard tiong's scamming trickery as well and make sure they wac k the fucking hell out of him and seize evety fucking thing this fucker has squeezed out of the old lady......

to haolian to admit that they are human???

if you are so fucking superpower then where the fuck did the albino and gorilla come from har??????????

Cos all those PAPPY members are also sneaky scamming lying bastards.

Does that answer your pondering questions? LoL

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does she still attend the meet the people session?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt that you will see many PAP MPs around. With the haze situation many are probably overseas taking a breather

Is LHL back yet or is he still away on holiday :confused: If you have all that $$$ you will of course want to enjoy it.:rolleyes:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

A source close to this case said that Yang used 降头 to keep the old lady in a confused state of mind. Taking her out of the house has helped clear her mind and allowed her to see clearly what Yang has done. Old lady was like "what happened?"

Most probably some kind of sedative drugs.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Yang Yin’s LPA revoked by multimillionaire widow

this is serious and ought to be explained, maybe sign off as guardian can withdraw cash or did he forge the signature? The bank should explain what is happening, otherwise who dare to appoint such guardian or LPA or whatever next time.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...w-and-niece-now-helping-police-investigations

LPA are given out to Freely !!!

SINGAPORE - The 87-year-old widow in a tussle over control of her assets worth $40 million has asked the Office of the Public Guardian to cancel the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) which she has given to Yang Yin, a former tour guide from China.
The move came after a psychiatrist who examined Chung Khin Chun last week found that she has the mental capacity to revoke the LPA, despite suffering from dementia.

An LPA is a legal document that allows a person to appoint another person to make key decisions on personal welfare and financial matters, should the former lose the mental ability to do so.

The woman's niece, tour agency owner Hedy Mok, had earlier started court proceedings to revoke the LPA, accusing Mr Yang, 40, of manipulating her aunt and spending her wealth. Madam Chung's decision to revoke the LPA was announced by her lawyer, Eugene Thuraisingam, at a press briefing yesterday.

Madam Mok, 60, said she took action against Mr Yang to protect her aunt's interest. Should the LPA be revoked, she said: "I will work according to all (my aunt's) wishes - if everything goes to charity as originally planned, it will happen".

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...ng-police-investigations#sthash.G0Xbytsu.dpuf

http://www.publicguardian.gov.sg/

The Office of the Public Guardian

The Office of the Public Guardian (“OPG”) works towards protecting the dignity and interests of individuals who lack mental capacity and are vulnerable as well as encouraging proactive planning for an eventuality of losing one’s mental capacity.

The OPG is a Division of the Ministry of Social and Family Development (“MSF”). The Office supports the Public Guardian in carrying out his functions.

The Public Guardian

The Public Guardian carries out various functions towards enabling and protecting persons who lack capacity. These functions include:

To set up and maintain a register of Lasting Power of Attorney ("LPA") and to set up and maintain a register of court orders that appoint deputies,
To supervise deputies,
To receive reports from donees and deputies,
To investigate any alleged violation of any provision in the Mental Capacity Act, including complaints about the way in which donees and deputies are exercising their powers.

http://www.publicguardian.gov.sg/About-OPG/The-Public-Guardian-Board

The Public Guardian Board

1. Mr Richard Magnus, Chairman
2. Mr Gerard Ee
3. A/Prof Goh Lee Gan
4. District Judge Muhammad Hidhir Bin Abdul Majid
5. Mr Ng Heng Fatt
6. Dr Ng Li-Ling
7. A/Prof Rathi Mahendran
8. Prof Tan Ser Kiat
9. Mr Teoh Tee Hooi
10. Dr Aline Wong