• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y do people.like to.read.the 12zodiac and take pictures of them at shopping mall?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
PLQ.jpg

to me all these are rubbish generic sentences lor
especially women like to always crowd around and read such rubbish then take pictures send whatsapp all over to their families and friends
if all these are true, everyone no need to work just buy 4d and toto and singapore pools go bankrupt lor

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLQ.jpg

to me all these are rubbish generic sentences lor
especially women like to always crowd around and read such rubbish then take pictures send whatsapp all over to their families and friends
if all these are true, everyone no need to work just buy 4d and toto and singapore pools go bankrupt lor
My uncle need to correct some of your comments even he find it a ileetating scene to see such activity.
1. It's not true that if is true then everyone don't need work becas onlee certain zodiac signs don't need to work KNN
2. Singapore will go bankrupt even this is not true if every punter is as wise as my uncle KNN (my uncle can show his winnings last night with just a couple of football matches opened for betting and once again my uncle striked the high odds a nab shot bet with all bets on it KNN
3. All these people should be clear minded to know that millions and millions of people are having the same zodiac sign so does it mean all that belong to this sign will be same?
If yes how is it possible ?
If no then what for they see their sign for advice ?
KNN

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
My uncle need to correct some of your comments even he find it a ileetating scene to see such activity.
1. It's not true that if is true then everyone don't need work becas onlee certain zodiac signs don't need to work KNN
2. Singapore will go bankrupt even this is not true if every punter is as wise as my uncle KNN (my uncle can show his winnings last night with just a couple of football matches opened for betting and once again my uncle striked the high odds a nab shot bet with all bets on it KNN
3. All these people should be clear minded to know that millions and millions of people are having the same zodiac sign so does it mean all that belong to this sign will be same?
KNN
ok

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN
Screenshot_20230110_190133_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230110_190131_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-0

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle bets usuallee ranges $10 to $200 per match and strictlee no such nonsense of giving kopi money to bookies i.e odds MUST BE MIN 2.0 and above.
Key success factor = unique different mindset of soccer and gambling and observations.
Screenshot_20230110_194126_Chrome.jpg

Verlee rarelee he will bet the max stake becas he believes in patience and sg pool will never close shop .
If everyone is My uncle My uncle will think sg pool will need to sell nasi lemark but this will not happen becas the world has much more foolish punters and humans :o-o:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle bets usuallee ranges $10 to $200 per match and strictlee no such nonsense of giving kopi money to bookies i.e odds MUST BE MIN 2.0 and above.
Key success factor = unique different mindset of soccer and gambling and observations.
View attachment 175718
Verlee rarelee he will bet the max stake becas he believes in patience and sg pool will never close shop .
If everyone is My uncle My uncle will think sg pool will need to sell nasi lemark but this will not happen becas the world has much more foolish punters and humans :o-o:
No peelis no anything.
730pm onlee 1 match opened for bets
Collect money again after breaking code
Screenshot_20230110_212655_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-1