• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Writ of Summons : Prisoner abuse and cover up....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why MHA is commenting on the writ filed by Dinesh's family is untrue?

Its a good way to sink the credibility of this govt. By now many Singaporeans are familiar with the case and the evidence the govt has for this case. It is hard to convince them there is no cover up unless more evidence can be shown. If they try to bury it, it sends a certain message to the people....earlier they were trying to compensate the mother to get her to stop her actions...luckily she had the courage to seek justice.

i doubt they feel that it will matter

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The Government's position on the incident has been made clear in Parliament by the 2nd Minister for Home Affairs S Iswaran on August 12, 2013. In sentencing the officer, the District Judge has also noted that there was no motive or intention to cause serious injury or the death of the deceased. This is also consistent with the pathologist's report on the cause of Dinesh Raman's death.

Who the fuck cares about the death of some two bit criminal. His permanent removal from society is cause for rejoicing regardless of the circumstances of his demise.

I say good riddance and may the same fate befall the next criminal shit head who tries to attack an officer of the law.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a good way to sink the credibility of this govt. By now many Singaporeans are familiar with the case and the evidence the govt has for this case. It is hard to convince them there is no cover up unless more evidence can be shown. If they try to bury it, it sends a certain message to the people....earlier they were trying to compensate the mother to get her to stop her actions...luckily she had the courage to seek justice.

They had in past cases like AIM and Brompton sent questionable messages to the general public, what makes it different
in this case? The govt is the king on this land what can one do to make the diff? Don't vote them...??... they bring in foreigners to support...what can you do?

jw5

Loyal

Who the fuck cares about the death of some two bit criminal. His permanent removal from society is cause for rejoicing regardless of the circumstances of his demise.

I say good riddance and may the same fate befall the next criminal shit head who tries to attack an officer of the law.

Goodness smelly noseshit! I actually agree with this..................... :o

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They had in past cases like AIM and Brompton sent questionable messages to the general public, what makes it different
in this case? The govt is the king on this land what can one do to make the diff? Don't vote them...??... they bring in foreigners to support...what can you do?

If you ask this question of the people of other lands
They will give you a surprised look
Ask you why Sinkies ask such inane questions
Can't they do like these people?

[video=youtube;Y30S5cjCmAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y30S5cjCmAY[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Goodness smelly noseshit! I actually agree with this..................... :o

It's plain common sense. If you don't want to get beaten to death in prison, then don't riot, don't steal.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed on the criminal part but who gave them the rights to kill prisoners under rehabilitation?
You are well educated and intelligent but can't imagine such gibberish could come from you.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That my dear LeongSam is why I say you are still a Sinkie
Though you think that just because you have moved you butt
To other lands you have automatically become Unsinkified
No, Sinkified or not is not about where you are but how you think

This in some trade's jargon is called a death in custody
Just Google you TWIT and there will be lots of material
To enlighten the mind as to why such instances are not trivial
And should concern all citizens whatever age and size
Even though they currently are not in anybody's custody

Let me give you a hint. Emphasis is on the word CUSTODY!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Agreed on the criminal part but who gave them the rights to kill prisoners under rehabilitation?
You are well educated and intelligent but can't imagine such gibberish could come from you.

I don't give a damn what happens to criminals. If individuals don't want to risk dying in prison, they shouldn't break the law and they won't end up there in the first place.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't give a damn what happens to criminals. If individuals don't want to risk dying in prison, they shouldn't break the law and they won't end up there in the first place.

See the post above yours. Google "Deaths in Custody", read the materials carefully, and then come back and discuss. Hint - emphasis is on the word CUSTODY!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Let me give you a hint. Emphasis is on the word CUSTODY!

If he was being held pending sentencing and had yet to proven guilty of any crime, I would agree that his death was unjustified.

However, his record speaks of itself. He was hot tempered, violent and a danger to society. His death while in custody has probably saved the lives of those who could have ended up being his victims once he'd finished his sentence.

I say good riddance to bad rubbish and society is safer without the likes of him around.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he was being held pending sentencing and had yet to proven guilty of any crime, I would agree that his death was unjustified.

However, his record speaks of itself. He was hot tempered, violent and a danger to society. His death while in custody has probably saved the lives of those who could have ended up being his victims once he'd finished his sentence.

I say good riddance to bad rubbish and society is safer without the likes of him around.

Not necessarily his fault entirely if he commits crimes again upon release. The rehabilitation program has failed badly.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Not necessarily his fault entirely if he commits crimes again upon release. The rehabilitation program has failed badly.

Rehabilitation is a fancy politically correct term that attempts to give a positive spin on the act of incarceration.

Criminals don't go to jail in order to be rehabilitated. They end up in the slammer in order to be PUNISHED for the crimes they committed.

My sympathy is always with the victims of these violent criminals. Who is out there fighting for the victims rights and seeking compensation for the pain and suffering that these scumbags inflicted on innocent people who were simply going about their daily lives in a law abiding manner? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly speaking, the Prison Service ought to be commended for getting rid of this POS.. He can longer cause any menace to society.. All low life Ah Bengs, the Ah Long runners, those cheapskate Mat gangsters inside Changi Hilton should just be gassed..

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm just glad you're not the one in charge making those decisions.

why such a hardline attitude? is the truman show your idea of an ideal society?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Frankly speaking, the Prison Service ought to be commended for getting rid of this POS.. He can longer cause any menace to society.. All low life Ah Bengs, the Ah Long runners, those cheapskate Mat gangsters inside Changi Hilton should just be gassed..
Well said. I have added to your points.

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

i tend to agree with you as these are the ones that no matter wat, cannot be rehab to society. Well, it justifies the jobs of our wardens, but at the taxpayers $$$.

An island like Pawai shd house these folks. a hard truth!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

why such a hardline attitude? is the truman show your idea of an ideal society?

My hardline attitude towards criminals is because I care more about the victims of violent crime rather than the perpetrators.

If a family member of yours had been attacked by this sort of low life scum, you'd be singing a different tune for sure.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Deputy Superintendent of Prison Lim Kwo Yin Darius (“DSP Darius”);
Deputy Superintendent of Prison Harry Yap Hong Hock (“DSP Harry”);
Assistant Superintendent of Prison Teo Chong Lian Dylan (“ASP Dylan”);
Chief Warden Daljit Singh S/O Gurbachan Singh (“CW Daljit”);
Chief Warden Rozairudin Bin Zaini (“CW Rozairudin”);
Sergeant Yen Chia Hsien (“Sgt Yen”);
Sergeant Tan Heng Chye Marcus (“Sgt Marcus”);
Sergeant Lee Fangwei Jonathan (“Sgt Jonathan”);
Corporal Anand Pereira (“Cpl Anand”); and
Corporal Robby Bin Sulaiman (“Cpl Robby”)

The Senior Officers are all Sinkies.. But cannot say the same for the JOs (Junior Officers ) The Malay Chief Warden Rozairudin and Cpl Robby are local Mats..

The Chief Warder Bayi is a Malaysian PR.. Same goes to the Keling Cpl Anand.. And I'm sure few of the Chinese JOs are also from Matland..

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

My hardline attitude towards criminals is because I care more about the victims of violent crime rather than the perpetrators.

If a family member of yours had been attacked by this sort of low life scum, you'd be singing a different tune for sure.

hear hear.....i have no sympathy for these kinds. And to add to Zeddy's post, they shd be gassed...period!