• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP, NSP in heated wrangle over three constituencies

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What wrangle? From what I understand, WP said that they were running in these 3 constituencies, and anyone else is free to contest. That doesn't sound like a wrangle to me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What wrangle? From what I understand, WP said that they were running in these 3 constituencies, and anyone else is free to contest. That doesn't sound like a wrangle to me.

Yes this is democracy.
Even if mole parties exploit this 3CF situations.....voters should be savvy enough.
Victory for opposition is still possible......remember how pap's KFC man won with slight margin only in 4CF. This time let the 1% swing over to opposition.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes this is democracy.

Spotted this at MP-GRC!

image.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why the other parties give face to SDA is beyond me.

Maybe SBF should field a team of independent candidates. Sam Leong take the lead, Big Sexy, Raiders and Froggy flank left, right and centre. GoldenDragon take centre back.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with these opportunistic Opposition clowns is that they only show up during election time and expect to just reap the rewards. Big fat joke.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe SBF should field a team of independent candidates. Sam Leong take the lead, Big Sexy, Raiders and Froggy flank left, right and centre. GoldenDragon take centre back.

Thanks...but I'm now the divisional director for pap ib :o

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
While it is understandable that NSP would not want to give up its best scoring constituency, WP doesn't look much at 43% because even many of their B and C teams got 41% at least.

Also, the 43% came about because there happened to be a Tin Pei Ling who tripped herself and a Nicole Seah with a Public Relations mother. But time changes things. Because of low expectations with Tin, she is now seen to be a good MP just by working hard. You know, the Stockholm Syndrome. As for Nicole, she had revealed to be rather vulgar, erratic and fickle about her political convictions. If Nicole returns to Macpherson, whether she wins or not, her results will surprisingly not outdo many of WP's results or even SDP's results.

NSP won't be able to repeat such a feat even if it returns to Marine Parade. They will be punished by the voters for losing Nicole and get about 39% to 40% at the most.

well observation.
by 2015 TPL hardworking mentality has help her score some points.
in the contrast,NS seem less mature compare to 2011

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what the WP is really about

Arrogant Gangster Low thia Khiang want to reap the reward of hardwork put in by the NSP!

come on, you are just siding with NSP because they are the weaker party. If PAP goes one-on-one with WP at MP GRC, your master will surely lose.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you but time is not on my side. Need to chiong and tiong all the way before reunion with Harry.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with these opportunistic Opposition clowns is that they only show up during election time and expect to just reap the rewards. Big fat joke.

Spot on. They need to emulate Saliva Lim. She knocked on doors and walked the ground for 4 years before winning in Aljunied. She did not attend NGO mtgs all over the world nor kpkb abt her grandiose plans. Voters want your local presence.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you mean those last minute gate crashers or son of geylang switched to son of petain lane type last minute or you mean like charles chong dump from one SMC to another SMC?