• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow now sinkie gang also spread overseas.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be silly, this gang exist in the early 50s, before Singapore separated from Malaysia, therefore they exisit in Malaysia as well. Same for Ang Soon Tong, 969, Hai Lok San, Pak Hai Tong, Lo Kuan etc... they may be using the same gang name but no connection at all.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where got SS use facebook, they think SS stupid is it?

Once upon a time Singapore SS very influential in Holland, they are nicknamed The Commandos because that is what they recruit exactly - Ex Commandos. They ran a big drug ring om Holland and was untouchable.

Times have changed, its taken over by the Vietnamese gang now I heard whom is more violent and ruthless, the Singapore leader of the pack was assassination in his own restaurant and a few other head man also went that way...end of their glorious chapter in crime..

How I know..it came out in the ST Times lor...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once upon a time Singapore SS very influential in Holland, they are nicknamed The Commandos because that is what they recruit exactly - Ex Commandos. /QUOTE]

From my knowledge, there was no recruitment. No idea if any ex-commando
had to run road and join them. You may be right - they are no longer as influential as the past but that could be because they moved base nearer home at least 10 years ago. And in these 2 capital cities, they are influential.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once upon a time Singapore SS very influential in Holland, they are nicknamed The Commandos because that is what they recruit exactly - Ex Commandos. They ran a big drug ring om Holland and was untouchable.

Times have changed, its taken over by the Vietnamese gang now I heard whom is more violent and ruthless, the Singapore leader of the pack was assassination in his own restaurant and a few other head man also went that way...end of their glorious chapter in crime..

Aiyah it's just a joke lah anyway just look thru that facebook page and see how it's setup. Why do you take things so literally?

Btw how in the hell do they recruit only commandos?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think they recruit ex commando, there are a few ex commando who joint ah kong from their connection.

It is not the viet who give them problem, more like the african.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple - establish contact with MINDEF Public Affairs Department who will sound out overseas job opportunities to serving and departed commandos.

cool man that really saves lot of work trying to actually seperate the chow keng pes C and B keng kias from the real fit kias.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cool man that really saves lot of work trying to actually seperate the chow keng pes C and B keng kias from the real fit kias.

Those commandos need not go for reservist traning. Their stint in Amsterdam considered. Coz over there it is real life and death. Can also get promoted while in Amsterdam.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my knowledge, there was no recruitment. No idea if any ex-commando had to run road and join them.

During the 70s those SS fighters that were found suitable for NS were made to serve in the commando units...... but we had to put them into different coys according to their gang affiliations. :biggrin:
Many of them resumed their SS activites after they ROD and many were sought after by overseas organisations because of their military training.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the 70s those SS fighters that were found suitable for NS were made to serve in the commando units...... but we had to put them into different coys according to their gang affiliations. :biggrin:
Many of them resumed their SS activites after they ROD and many were sought after by overseas organisations because of their military training.

Did Europe and Africa run for a few years in the 70's

Shift to Middle East and Australia, which doesn't turn out good as i was mark by Aussie custom, they have a car tailing me where ever i go and knocking on my GF house in the middle of the night.

Last edited: