• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow now sinkie gang also spread overseas.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did Europe and Africa run for a few years in the 70's

Shift to Middle East and Australia, which doesn't turn out good as i was mark by Aussie custom, they have a car tailing me where ever i go and knocking on my GF house in the middle of the night.

chuck u were an SS member? :eek:

Howz canada?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chuck u were an SS member? :eek:

Howz canada?

Huh what SS, i belong to the human society.

Nice and cool with the few odd days of colder weather.

Was in Mexico for some biz, the blast happen near the place i stay, lucky i left a couples of week early.

But don't know why kenna mark by, Sri lanka custom in the early 80 and Iran custom that was the Shan still ruling in the mid 70's.

maybe too handsome and they say look to long at you you look like monkey....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Will be in Singapore for holiday next year, haven't decide the date yet more likely after CNY.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you do biz with mexican, never let them know when you arriving and when you leaving.

You will be more healthy that way.

i doubt i'll actually ever really come into contact with those mexicunts.

The last time i encountered them was in college and they were speaking that stupid spanish and i also ate real mexican tacos not that taco bell fast food thing, tastes better i guess with fresh veggies and it's much much bigger too.

Which city in canada u reside in? T-dot?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i doubt i'll actually ever really come into contact with those mexicunts.

The last time i encountered them was in college and they were speaking that stupid spanish and i also ate real mexican tacos not that taco bell fast food thing, tastes better i guess with fresh veggies and it's much much bigger too.

Which city in canada u reside in? T-dot?

Yes T.dot, will be moving soon to cottage country.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U never heard of Ah Gong gang?
Their members in sg fled to Holland Amsterdam and set up their HQ there. Now thailand and other countries also got branches liao.
Heard they no choice have to leave sg cos' of section 55.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U never heard of Ah Gong gang?
Their members in sg fled to Holland Amsterdam and set up their HQ there. Now thailand and other countries also got branches liao.
Heard they no choice have to leave sg cos' of section 55.

Ah Kong is gang meh?

I though all along is a bunch of friends, doesn't matter which SS group you are from, once in Ah Kong is more like a kongsi if i am not mistaken not gang.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they recruit ex commando, there are a few ex commando who joint ah kong from their connection.

It is not the viet who give them problem, more like the african.
The Turks are their main rival for the hashish trade as we know weeds is legalized in Holland!