• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow... I''ve got 2 friends requests...

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Me this bastard will be very suay!

My dog fucked my prostitute whore mother and me this bastard loser dog ate my feces and i licked my anus-hole!

Yes yes yes ok ok ok we heard u.. :biggrin:

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Me this bastard will be very suay!

My dog fucked my prostitute whore mother and me this bastard loser dog ate my feces and i licked my anus-hole!

Can't disagree with that. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To all those yao siu bastard loser motherfucker balless dogs that zapped my points or sent me insulting remarks/curses to my Reputation comments,

Linpeh curse you all,

you this bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard will be very suay!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

Ha ha what goes around comes around.

Ask your family not to travel on roads.

祝你妈生意兴隆。

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you this bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard will be very suay!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

You mum tonight business so good? Still working till this hour?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got the same abusive message from "warmers".

My guess is that the original forummer is Mdm Tang who used to send absuive messages via the rep system using his clones.
Got caught when InfP was introduced, and claimed he was doing "experiments". :rolleyes:
I see, thanks! :wink: