• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow... I''ve got 2 friends requests...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So sad for his mother that she has to sell her old cunt to support a useless piece of shit like him

:(

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have disabled this option by using a vBulletin hack. You will find that u can send me but i won't receive it on my side.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suresh a.k.a Gopal strikes again!

It was a stupid design to allow newly registered members to send friend requests.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have disabled this option by using a vBulletin hack. You will find that u can send me but i won't receive it on my side.

No need. Limpei post his requests and messages here for all to see and all to send compliment to his mother and also advise his family not to travel on roads.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suresh a.k.a Gopal strikes again!

It was a stupid design to allow newly registered members to send friend requests.

That foul mouth sgpools informer is always here to gather feedbacks on gambling. You will know that it's him with the kind of threads he starts. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got canned into my ignore bin with all other rubbish to wank himself there.
He got to bring his own tissue paper.

Or he can recycle tissue paper from the other inhabitants of my ignore bin such as hk14k , peppercunt and most recently ,ykhuser who is masterbating away at video of car crashing into a cyclist and wanking away at the justice served.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VSeCtGl.png

LOL. I must have touched a raw nerve. :wink:

I got 3 requests.

It is so easy to can that bastard into ignore bin.
A lot more easy than he making all those useless entities

He can wank himself as a hello kitty with no mouth and only his paws to twiddle his towgay

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could this be another one of many marketing ploy from Leongsam ? :rolleyes:
Maybe he's gonna peddle some cool software like cloud
:oIo:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my gutfeel from the way the msgs come about is from this chump called Sinkie...

Bro, your gut feel not chun lei. Last time you say I Kopi gang and allege that I zap you 50 points. But you salah cos I up you following day.

Last edited: