• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you defend Singapore?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just drive your car straight to Phuket island Thailand for holiday 6month~1 year lo. That what I will do. War will be over in 1 week and will take another 6~12 month for new gov. to be stabilize.

Good idea. I don't have a car. Can I hitch a ride from you? I share pay petrol. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just drive your car straight to Phuket island Thailand for holiday 6month~1 year lo. That what I will do. War will be over in 1 week and will take another 6~12 month for new gov. to be stabilize.

phuket is not called an 'island' for nothing..

you drive your car there?? your car is amphibious vehicle huh.:biggrin:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• ducktour_boat.jpg
    ducktour_boat.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 142

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phuket is not called an 'island' for nothing..

you drive your car there?? your car is amphibious vehicle huh.:biggrin:

Look like u never went to Phuket from mainland. You are right Phuket is Island but there is a bridge connected to Phang Nga Thailand mainland. Not many people know that is about 10km from Airport. :biggrin:
Don't believe me you can check for Sarasin bridge.
Many Singaporean is really stupid. Last time there roit in Phuket. they can actually travel to Hattyai is about 2~3hr by road. Then from Hattyai they can take plane/bus come back to Singapore. They have no ideas at all waiting to die in Phuket airport, what happen if really war or like in Indonesia 1997 Suharto end era. They just waiting to be rape or beaten.
And complaint that Singapore gov. do nothing. :mad::mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO I ALREADY PES E.
========================

Question: Would you defend Singapore?

"Will this foreign-born person be willing to defend the country in times of crisis? The answer would let us know how much they are willing to sacrifice, and whether they would really treat Singapore like their own country."

- Roy Lee Jun Hui, 14, Zhonghua Secondary School

i think it still beats some loudhailing loser politician who would even bring in outsiders to slime his own country.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it still beats some loudhailing loser politician who would even bring in outsiders to slime his own country.

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!