• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you defend Singapore?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
If England wanna claim back singapore, i'm fine...
Currency must change back in pounds.

but if malaysia wanna take back singapore...then i'm not fine.
Ringgit dun worth much.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

I don't think both countries want to go back into the past. What's done, is done, and cannot be reversed.

I'm sorry to be a wet blanket here, though.

But in any case patriotism should not be taken for granted by the government, or even by ourselves. Patriotism is a two way thing and if the people, or at least the middle class, educated ones believe that despite their hard work, they have been shafted the most- and in this age of globalisation- then they will be the ones who will be thinking of migrating to a country which government and society will give them better self-respect and will treat them with dignity, in return for their efforts.

So if our government 'do unto neighbours, as your neighbours do unto you' and takes an attitude that Obama said in 2004, of "I'm my brother's keeper, I'm my sister's keeper', then obviously more people will be happy to stay and protect this country.

But as long as the current attitudes remain, the ones who flee will be the best and the brightest Singapore have. The ones who have no choice but to stay will remain disgruntled, and unhappy. And in at any time of war, the ones who stay will not be willing to sacrifice; instead they will remain passive, and only protect themselves and the ones they love.

Instead, politicians might just find themselves vulnerable to a missile attack when people refuse to protect them because of unhappiness with these same politicians.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly speaking, i dont think sinky can afford to tahan a bomb attack, no need to talk about defend :biggrin:

I dont think is good to see bloodshed.

66% support PAP are obedient and aloof.

Immediately when there is an ultimatum given by Malaysia, water would be cut off, food coming in singapore would hampered, Indonesia would also join the fray. Before the war, singapore already goes into hell---rape or torture would storm their minds.

66% would beg PAP govt to just hand over to the adversary.

You must understand that SAF is just a scarecrow and not a war machine.
10 billion is just intimidate aggressors.

We are not protestors or dare to go against govt during peace time, if there is a war, we just shake hands with aggressors and let them take over the PAP office. We would show the enemy where are the houses of PM, MM, SM....so handling over would be faster.

There would be no bloodshed, and peace again after the war without blood.

This is us--the 66%.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we combine with malaysia

singapore instantly become another terrorist state.

which fxxker in singapore want to join with malaysia, i will shoot him myself.

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we combine with malaysia

singapore instantly become another terrorist state.

which fxxker in singapore want to join with malaysia, i will shoot him myself.

In 1965, I sang Negaraku when I was in Sec 1. The students made fun of
the then national anthem. Instead of the first line Ne..Ga.. Ra.. Ku...
We changed to Fei.. Por... Lat... Fu.... ( literally in Cantonese - Fat woman
dropping her clothes).
At that time I could not be bothered what the fuss was when Singapore separated from Malaysia. Gone were the days when you go JB without passport.
Later in life, I realized thanks God, I was born on the right side of the causeway. You younger generations should be glad otherwise you will be
speaking Ah Beng lingo and Bahasa Melayu instead of English. SBF never
exists.
Join Malaysia!!!!!! I will kill the bastard who will give away our land.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1965, I sang Negaraku when I was in Sec 1. The students made fun of
the then national anthem. Instead of the first line Ne..Ga.. Ra.. Ku...
We changed to Fei.. Por... Lat... Fu.... ( literally in Cantonese - Fat woman
dropping her clothes).
At that time I could not be bothered what the fuss was when Singapore separated from Malaysia. Gone were the days when you go JB without passport.
Later in life, I realized thanks God, I was born on the right side of the causeway. You younger generations should be glad otherwise you will be
speaking Ah Beng lingo and Bahasa Melayu instead of English. SBF never
exists.

but now instead of Majulah Singapura
I keep hearing Malulah Singapura.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
haven't reach enemy ground, our soldiers already flattened by the spare battery & new weapons. remaining troops that make it to line of fire, already half cooked by the new uniform & load bearing vests. the last few how haven't died of heat exhaustion will die of starvation because the resupply of rations & water never arrived on time.

the medic still struggling to poke IV correctly for the 1st batch of casualties flattened by the battery packs.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haven't reach enemy ground, our soldiers already flattened

true, our soldiers are a bunch of wuzz...with no motivation to fight, and have wrong or no faith at all.

at least matland got Allah Akbar! what we have? bunch of softies....and a bunch of complain kings..like madmansg, and makapa plus racist moniker SAM LEONG a CHINA alter ego...lol..

how come Matland haven't invaded us yet? what are they waiting for?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, our soldiers are a bunch of wuzz...with no motivation to fight, and have wrong or no faith at all.

at least matland got Allah Akbar! what we have? bunch of softies....and a bunch of complain kings..like madmansg, and makapa plus racist moniker SAM LEONG a CHINA alter ego...lol..

how come Matland haven't invaded us yet? what are they waiting for?
matland haven't invade us is bcos

mat A: ah-bang, i tot u say yesterday we take sampan go tekan the sleeping coast guard, then masuk singapore?
mat B: alamak, is yesterday? sia-la, aku confuse, aku take sampan go fishing yesterday la, manage to catch a lot of kuning, very fresh very big, very sedap!
mat A: wah, make me hungry sial. by the way, where is mat C?
mat B: he say he worry no chance to see his 3 wives again, so he balik kampong make more babies then join us tomorrow.
mat A: sia-la, then lidat aku also balik kampong make more babies la, last week i just married my 4th wife, haven't make her pregnant. sekali aku no chance to come back alive then how?
mat B: susa la! lidat aku also balik. i will miss my 1st wife's nasi padang. still got many kuning waiting for me too.
mat A: eh bang, later i finish my business i bring my wives over for makan bolek?
mat B: ah, ok lah! later u pass by mat C house, u ask him come along la.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont think is good to see bloodshed.

66% support PAP are obedient and aloof.

Immediately when there is an ultimatum given by Malaysia, water would be cut off, food coming in singapore would hampered, Indonesia would also join the fray. Before the war, singapore already goes into hell---rape or torture would storm their minds.

66% would beg PAP govt to just hand over to the adversary.

You must understand that SAF is just a scarecrow and not a war machine.
10 billion is just intimidate aggressors.

We are not protestors or dare to go against govt during peace time, if there is a war, we just shake hands with aggressors and let them take over the PAP office. We would show the enemy where are the houses of PM, MM, SM....so handling over would be faster.

There would be no bloodshed, and peace again after the war without blood.

This is us--the 66%.

Wahahahaha.. you still die-hard fans of the Pees ah, their balls so nice and soft to carry meh? :biggrin:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when did the dwellers of HDB pigeonholes OWN any land? It is the elite landed property owners of freehold estate who own land with actual title deeds and not those 99 yr leases handed out to HDB dwellers.

Has it also occurred to those brainwashed by NS that there could already be many S'poreans who have blood relations who are Malaysians and that many S'pore males are currently dating Malaysian girls and are on the verge of marrying them?

It could also be a windfall for many S'poreans. The exchange rate of S$1=RM2.4 alone would increase one's cash assets by 2.4times. Of course the HDB value would crash as demand for real estate shifts NORTH. Instead of spending S$300000 on an overpriced HDB flat, that $300000 could become RM720,000 which could easily buy a landed property in Malaysia with lots left over to also buy a car.

1. Aren't S'pore citizens already considering themselves as 2nd or 3rd class citizens in their own country of birth now?
2. Aren't S'poreans being replaced by FTs from other 3rd world countries in the workplace?
3. Aren't S'poreans themselves being financially squeezed by the various levies/ERP etc and complaining about it?
4. Aren't S'poreans themselves totally insecure over the inadequacy of their CPF savings to see them through their old age without needing to work as food court cleaners, taxi drivers etc till the day they die?
5. The manufacturing industries are already in their death throes relying solely on cheap foreign labour to prevent these MNCs from relocating.
6. The various so called HUBS have not proven successful and the latest gamble is the IR!
7. The investments of the GICs/GLCs in overseas market are NOT transparent and who knows how much $$ have vapourised in the current financial meltdown.

Patriotism is an outmoded concept of the 19th century. SS Titanic(SG) has hit the iceberg and taking on water fast, Only the Captain should go down with the ship and fools are welcome to follow suit.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.. like many bros have said, a single bomb right at the middle of CBD, will end everything... furthermore, it is true that once our food and water supply are cut, we are gone...

dun worry so much abt food and water supplies.

we have enough water to last a year even if it got cut off and enough staple food stockpile for 6 months.

i m more concern with the confusion if war broke out.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
matland haven't invade us is bcos

mat A: ah-bang, i tot u say yesterday we take sampan go tekan the sleeping coast guard, then masuk singapore?
mat B: alamak, is yesterday? sia-la, aku confuse, aku take sampan go fishing yesterday la, manage to catch a lot of kuning, very fresh very big, very sedap!
mat A: wah, make me hungry sial. by the way, where is mat C?
mat B: he say he worry no chance to see his 3 wives again, so he balik kampong make more babies then join us tomorrow.
mat A: sia-la, then lidat aku also balik kampong make more babies la, last week i just married my 4th wife, haven't make her pregnant. sekali aku no chance to come back alive then how?
mat B: susa la! lidat aku also balik. i will miss my 1st wife's nasi padang. still got many kuning waiting for me too.
mat A: eh bang, later i finish my business i bring my wives over for makan bolek?
mat B: ah, ok lah! later u pass by mat C house, u ask him come along la.
wahha! actually it's very true that the matland bruddas have funny way of organising. my fren last time got combine friendly exercise with matland bruddas. when matland encounter enemy, they pull back to re-org.

common sense tell us, no time to reorg liao. when encounter enemy
option a: fight till the last man fall
option b: pull back, flank & poke their kar-chng

that's y we know until today matland bruddas can't make up their mind to swim or take sampan to reach our island.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

we have enough water to last a year even if it got cut off and enough staple food stockpile for 6 months.

bingo., most of the officers in the armed forces live on SOP only. when really sound the alarm for red, they will go mindef flip the dust coated yellow pages SOP to organise their missions.

NSF obviously not ORD yet so unfit for war, then all the reservist men cheong against the enemy, but the unit S2/S3 officer scratch head, because they're also reservist & don't know what to do.

whether we make it alive in battle or not, really depend on our own.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If war broke out with which country?
After 6 months, how?
After 1 year, how?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If war broke out with which country?
After 6 months, how?
After 1 year, how?

Just drive your car straight to Phuket island Thailand for holiday 6month~1 year lo. That what I will do. War will be over in 1 week and will take another 6~12 month for new gov. to be stabilize.