• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

jw5

Loyal
Exciting matches tonite and tomorrow. I predict high scoring..................................... :o:eek::biggrin:

Always expected Fred to be a lumbering lump but Hulk has been a disappointment. Perhaps he will score later, akan datang...................... :p

Don't worry, perhaps Hulk will score later.................................... :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i am going to sleep....stoopig game...5 goals in 30mins .... is this World Cup or corrupted S League

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF happened har? Home ground some more?

Told you Germany will win the cup....and it's turning to be true, but how cum so fucking disaster?

OMG!!!!

TV showing so many crying and you can see the stadium, the people are leaving oredi........

No neymar.....so Kan ni Neymar lah......LOL!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I had also said before, Brazil is saved from penalty kicks so as to con the masses one more fucking time....
But this score line?

From watching the match briefly, right from the start, Germany could hv scored, but deliberately slowed down.....but then the carnage begins....