• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai quarrel lah, this 1 is World Cup thread leh, not bitch thread, LOL

12936_5_max.jpg

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to decipher. You are the no.1 gongcheebye donor and clone maker and self up points king.:biggrin:

LOL Who is the clown here? The one that self upped to 700 over points only to get BANNED and also hold the SBF record for most banned clones. Hahahaha

lxpEaQl.jpg

Because i owned u and u got no balls to post using other clones, u only use selective clones to post in this folder. As usual boh lumpar again. :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's there to decipher. You are the no.1 gongcheebye donor and clone maker and self up points king.:biggrin:

As far as i am concerned, the sports gambling folder has been under control with the bookies there and turned u the coward back to your hole. Any rubbish u post there will be deleted and your clones BANNED. Don't be sad, at least u hold the sammyboy record for most BANNED clones. Hahaha

Here

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be like the hypocrite retard on my avatar.

Freeloader lurking in this forum for soccer tips without giving any.

Using clones to condemn soccer betting but actually is a loser punter himself.

Because he is poor at making soccer predictions and has to rely on tips in this forum, the world owes him a living when results don't go his way.

Here comes the best part about his stupidity. He expects accurate soccer tips from a bookmaker.

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What we need is another Paul the Octopus. What are the odds of accurately predicting every Germany game correctly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus

Think this is all a little bit silly? Relying on critters great and small for a glimpse into the future isn't a new phenomenon.

Other analysts from the animal kingdom include Maggie the Monkey of Ontario, Canada who predicted the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Lazdeika the Lithuanian Crab who predicted basketball games.

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai quarrel lah, this 1 is World Cup thread leh, not bitch thread, LOL

Why is Van der Vaart's injury a huge loss for Oranje? They have squad depth.

Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen (Ajax), Michel Vorm (Swansea City), Tim Krul (Newcastle United)

Defenders: Paul Verhaegh (Augsburg), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Joel Veltman (Ajax), Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord), Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord), Daley Blind (Ajax)

Midfielders: Leroy Fer (Norwich City), Nigel de Jong (AC Milan), Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Jonathan de Guzman (Swansea City), Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV), Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray)

Forwards: Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich), Robin van Persie (Manchester United), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke), Dirk Kuyt (Fenerbahce), Jeremain Lens (Dynamo Kiev), Memphis Depay (PSV)

I0wnedShitFu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun bully my master

Don't be like the hypocrite retard on my avatar.

Freeloader lurking in this forum for soccer tips without giving any.

Using clones to condemn soccer betting but actually is a loser punter himself.

Because he is poor at making soccer predictions and has to rely on tips in this forum, the world owes him a living when results don't go his way.

Here comes the best part about his stupidity. He expects accurate soccer tips from a bookmaker. Hahahaha

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA Retard,

You are obviously a grossly overweight OBESE LOSER hiding behind the keyboard thinking you are some kind of powerful internet warlord. LOL LOL LOL

How many InfP have you purchased to date? Keep it up. Buy more. Don’t stop. Leongsam is smiling all the way to the bank. He encourages me to troll you so that you the gong cheebye will buy more InfP.

Why you? You have asked? Because there is no other bigger SUCKER here except you.

Wahahahahaha!!!!!

Hahaha You are retard of the highest order. All my donor accounts for the past year are new clones with no zappings and so they were not bought to find out zappers because i already know your clones through trolling and Leongsam revealed to me in PM whenever u use them for profanities abuse. :biggrin:

Buying InfP is just a small token of giving back to him since i have been making a pile from advertising in many forums incl. his.

He encourages u? Yeah bans all your clones and deletes all your rubbish that is. :biggrin:

Have u perfected the art of balls squeezing? You should because there are now more advertisers than ever. Hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you expecting Germany to play like a wuss again against Spain? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There's a 50/50 chance Holland meeting Brazil in the last 16, lol

Huh? I am hoping to see upsets from favorites. And i don't get heartbreaks from Germany or any other teams because i am no true supporter. Clones related to soccer are mainly to generate interests and add color to the forum. :biggrin: