• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U really think so? I'll add on my bet :biggrin:

Yes I'm sure they will get through to the quarterfinals at the very least. Tevez can't even get into their team. They have Messi, Higuain, Aguero and Lavezzi.

Beyond the quarters its hard to say because Messi doesn't appear to do quite well for country as he does for club.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I'm sure they will get through to the quarterfinals at the very least. Tevez can't even get into their team. They have Messi, Higuain, Aguero and Lavezzi.

Beyond the quarters its hard to say because Messi doesn't appear to do quite well for country as he does for club.

Thanks for the info :smile:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On sure wins not relating to your bets, u should do a research on past world cup upsets / kelongs.

Yeah, I changed my mind after krafty reminded me on kelong. So I'm off betting the brazil vs Croatia match.
Will just stick to betting 1 match in whole tournament ie. Argentina to be in quarter finals. If this game also loses, bookies must be extremely hungry.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try to bet against my Oranje lah, LOL

12936_5_max.jpg

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take... Final Brazil vs Germany. But Belgium and Uruguay could be the dark horse.

So the 1st match, Brazil vs Croatia. Take Brazil pang or Croatia jiak?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take... Final Brazil vs Germany. But Belgium and Uruguay could be the dark horse.

So the 1st match, Brazil vs Croatia. Take Brazil pang or Croatia jiak?

"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win." - Gary Lineker