• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting to see the potential rise in value for those playing in the EPL.
Luis Suarez's transfer value is probably worth in the region of £100m and no doubt Barcelona and Real madrid will be sniffing around for his services. Likewise, there is no way Bryan Ruiz is gonna stay with EPL relegated Fulham. Definitely see him making a switch to an EPL club this summer.

As for England, Hodgson should let Rooney, Gerard and Lampard go. Time to build a new generation of young players and follow in the footsteps of France and Germany.
Even Roy Hodgson himself should consider his position regardless of what Greg Dyke has said about him.
Not only young players, coaches are getting younger.
RH should resign, employ a younger coach,
younger coaches are more daring to try anything.

jw5

Loyal
Brazil still need to beat Cameroon so not to meet Holland,
If Mexico beat Croatia more than 3 goals they top the group,
If Brazil win by a single goal.
Italy only need a draw to progress.

Brazil wouldn't want to play Chile either, so might as well play Holland. And with Suarez in such hot form, wouldn't be surprising if Uruguay win and qualify. :p

jw5

Loyal
Interesting to see the potential rise in value for those playing in the EPL.
Luis Suarez's transfer value is probably worth in the region of £100m and no doubt Barcelona and Real madrid will be sniffing around for his services. Likewise, there is no way Bryan Ruiz is gonna stay with EPL relegated Fulham. Definitely see him making a switch to an EPL club this summer.

As for England, Hodgson should let Rooney, Gerard and Lampard go. Time to build a new generation of young players and follow in the footsteps of France and Germany.
Even Roy Hodgson himself should consider his position regardless of what Greg Dyke has said about him.

Read somewhere that Barcelona and Liverpool are planning a Suarez-Alexis Sanchez swap, with another 37.5 million pounds going Liverpool's way. :wink:

I recommend that England hire Tony Pullis as their new head coach. :biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meaningless third round group matches:

England vs Costa Rica :biggrin:

Spian vs Australia :biggrin:

Meaningful cup-tie-like third round group matches:

Croatia vs Mexico :wink:

Italy vs Uruguay (who would have thought Costa Rica would be the only happy and relax team out of the 4?) :p

Argentina to win by min 3 same with Germany, Nigeria will most likely 1-1 tie.....:biggrin::*::smile:...time for a cooler and snack to relax and enjoy the game...:p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys! Everyone Huat Arh!:smile:

Still have16 strong follow by 8 strong coming soon so go easy hor. Lucky got some break in between.

HUAT ARH!

Muslera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meaningless third round group matches:

England vs Costa Rica :biggrin:

Spian vs Australia :biggrin:

Meaningful cup-tie-like third round group matches:

Croatia vs Mexico :wink:

Italy vs Uruguay (who would have thought Costa Rica would be the only happy and relax team out of the 4?) :p

Not meaningless but one last opportunity to milk blind England supporters........... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Argentina to win by min 3 same with Germany, Nigeria will most likely 1-1 tie.....:biggrin::*::smile:...time for a cooler and snack to relax and enjoy the game...:p

Not meaningless but one last opportunity to milk blind England supporters........... :biggrin:

Costa Rica is the most relaxed, especially Joel Campbell whom Arsene Wenger has said will return to Arsenal next season. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brazil wouldn't want to play Chile either, so might as well play Holland. And with Suarez in such hot form, wouldn't be surprising if Uruguay win and qualify. :p
European teams play badly against North/South American teams on America soil.
Not surprising if Uruguay win Italy, look at the second half they played against
CR, they got no more gas.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Costa Rica is the most relaxed, especially Joel Campbell whom Arsene Wenger has said will return to Arsenal next season. :biggrin:

So funny, signed a player for 5 years, loan out for 3 years?!
Then sell him to make a profit?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone explain the Odds here? What is the meaning of < >

Like Brazil, odds is <3.80> and 3.35.
What is the meaning of these?

If I bet $10, what will be my payback?

Sorrie hor, I dun bet football, so I not sure, but I want to bet championship winner now....

I'm picking Russia or Costa Rica to win the World Cup......

OcyCYZe.png

jw5

Loyal
Can someone explain the Odds here? What is the meaning of < >

Like Brazil, odds is <3.80> and 3.35.
What is the meaning of these?

The odds in brackets are the opening odds. 3.35 is the current odds, which is what your payback will be based on.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight game, Argentina against Iran
Iran will park the bus again.
Hope Argentina can score early.

jw5

Loyal
Tonight game, Argentina against Iran
Iran will park the bus again.
Hope Argentina can score early.

I hope to see Lavezzi, Ricky Alvarez and Rodrigo Palacio in action. Please keep Maxi Rodriguez on the bench. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iran goalkeeper will frustrate Argentina tonite.....

Man of the match: Iranian goalkeeper...........LOL