• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Qualifiers

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight's there is an South America - 2010 World Cup Qualifying match.
Paraguay vs Venezuela.
i am going for Paraguay to beat Venezuela by at least 2 goals.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capello said a draw again Croatia tonight,will be consider a victory.
this is a tough match for him,he will be in a lot of pressure if England loses tonight.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
No doubt... i believe he is one of the top 5 manager in the world now. you see... last 6-8 years... Gus managed Korea, Australia and Russia. These are teams that never expect to surpass the Group Stages, so once he got them pass the Group Stages, he is considered a super hero liao

hez still consider a huge success as compare 2 most coaches......these teams that have been managed by other coaches has never been outstanding until gus hiddink takes over......if hez 2 manage a star studded brazil.......with his technical master stroke & his quality in man management skill.....i m sure he will b able 2 win the world cup......

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonight's there is an South America - 2010 World Cup Qualifying match.
i am going for Paraguay to beat Venezuela by at least 2 goals.

bro,the final result is Paraguay 2-0 Venezuela,so how much you won ?
congratulation.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
hez still consider a huge success as compare 2 most coaches......these teams that have been managed by other coaches has never been outstanding until gus hiddink takes over......if hez 2 manage a star studded brazil.......with his technical master stroke & his quality in man management skill.....i m sure he will b able 2 win the world cup......

anyway, he made a smart choice to continue with Russia. Russian football can only go up from now. And further more, he is paid big $$ by ROMAN :biggrin:

I rated him one of the top 5 managers in the world right now, along with Fergurson, Wenger, Morinhino, and Capello :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some notable European fixtures tonight:

Russia v. Wales
Finland v. Germany
Latvia v. Greece
Macedonia v. Holland
Italy v. Georgia
France v. Serbia
Croatia v. England
Portugal v. Denmark
Spain v. Armenia

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some notable South American fixtures tonight:

Uruguay v. Ecuador
Brazil v. Bolivia
Peru v. Argentina

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, he made a smart choice to continue with Russia. Russian football can only go up from now. And further more, he is paid big $$ by ROMAN :biggrin:

I rated him one of the top 5 managers in the world right now, along with Fergurson, Wenger, Morinhino, and Capello :smile:

my choice is the same as yours except 4 capello.....i would replace him with giovanni trapattoni.....1 of the most celebrated managers in football history......he is now the manager of the republic of ireland.....:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France is home tonight and have just lost 1:3 away to Austria. The theory of "superpowers slip and rebound" may be in play here. Very few, if any, of the "superpowers" lose two matches in a row.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Results of 2010 World Cup Qualifying Matches:

Portugal 2-3 Denmark
Russia 2-1 Wales
Finland 3-3 Germany
Croatia 1-4 England
France 2-1 Serbia
Iceland 1-2 Scotland
Italy 2-0 Georgia
Macedonia 1-2 Holland
Faroe Island 0-1 Romania
Spain 4-0 Armenia

Some unexpected results,
Theo Walcott scoring a hat-tirck and Wayne Rooney off the mark as England won 4-1.
Finland drawing 3-3 with Germany
Portugal 2-3 losing at home.
France redeem themselves with a 2-1 win over Serbia.

Hope Brothers/Sisters who betted,have won some.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
South American results:

Uruguay 0 Ecuador 0
Brazil 0 Bolivia 0
Chile 4 Colombia 0
Peru 1 Argentina 1

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
kudos 2 england 4 doing so well against croatia......however the sending off of kovac mayb the reason why england r able 2 dominate......letz wait 4 the return leg in england b4 the verdict is out 4 capello.....