• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words of Wisdom by Nelson Mandela

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before LKY, 3.5 SGD = 1 USD.

After LKY 1.3 SGD = 1 USD.

Now tell me who did a better job of running a country and bringing wealth and prosperity to the people.

It's not that the Sing dollar has appreciated. It's the USD that has depreciated. Shows up how little you know and yet come here to puke. nI thank God for Asterix who shreds every one of your nonsensical point to pieces.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not that the Sing dollar has appreciated. It's the USD that has depreciated. Shows up how little you know and yet come here to puke. nI thank God for Asterix who shreds every one of your nonsensical point to pieces.

No need to thank God even if she is great.
What Leongsam said are normally so fucking inane that only SBF would allow that to be written.

On another note to Asterix. I only notice where you been posting from and wondering if you have read Simon Scarrow and his Macro/Cato.
If you have not, try reading that. You will enjoy that a lot more than tearing new arseholes to add to what Leongsam already has.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mandelapoverty.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in my life.

if poverty can be removed by the action of human beings, why didn't he start the process when he was President. This guy is a snake oil peddler of the highest order.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

That didn't stop the South African Rand from going from parity to 8 Rand = 1 USD in in the same time frame. :rolleyes:

I knew you were naive but I didn't know you were also illogical.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Four USA Presidents in attendance at the Nelson Mandela Memorial Service. How often does this happen?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's another load of bull. Humans are genetically programmed to shun those who look different.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ung-months-distinguish-black-white-faces.html

Try as u may to discredit Mandela, the world has demonstrated at his memorial today the most massive outpouring of respect and admiration for this great man. Nothing is more evil than this despicable act of yours to try to bring Mandela down in order to bring the Old Fart up, except for the evilness of the Old Fart himself which holds no bound.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
That didn't stop the South African Rand from going from parity to 8 Rand = 1 USD in in the same time frame. :rolleyes:

I knew you were naive but I didn't know you were also illogical.

Don't put the issue out of context. I was demolishing your argument that Sing dollar has strengthened under the Old Fart rule, I was not comparing the Sing dollar to the Rand. You can't take my comment about Asterix decimating you isn't it?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't put the issue out of context. I was demolishing your argument that Sing dollar has strengthened under the Old Fart rule, I was not comparing the Sing dollar to the Rand. You can't take my comment about Asterix decimating you isn't it?

The comparision is between Singapore under LKY and SA under Mandela.

Under LKY, the SGD went from 3.5 to 1.3 to the USD

Under Mandela, the Rand went in the opposite direction from parity to losing almost 80% of it's value against the world's reference currency which is the USD.

This proves that LKY is far superior compared Mandela when it comes to running a country.

Nobody can decimate me because all my posts are based on measurable parameters. Others simply voice their opinions.

What you can't take is the cold hard truth that LKY is one of the greatest leaders of recent times. You hate the thought of having to concede that I am right so you find comfort in the arms of other members who also happen to resent my factual analysis of all situations.

You should learn to be less emotional. It does you no good and affects your positive traits.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Try as u may to discredit Mandela, the world has demonstrated at his memorial today the most massive outpouring of respect and admiration for this great man. Nothing is more evil than this despicable act of yours to try to bring Mandela down in order to bring the Old Fart up, except for the evilness of the Old Fart himself which holds no bound.

It's diplomacy. Nobody wants to say what they really think and act the way they feel. They have to put on a show in order to be politically correct.

The Czech PM bucked the trend and is now paying the price. That's the problem with the world today. People, politicians included, cannot speak their minds so they use spin doctors to craft an image that is totally at odds with their inner feelings in order to present a facade that is considered to be in tune with mainstream society.

That is why I respect LKY so much. He was a straight talker. You know exactly where he stands on the political spectrum.

The world needs Mavericks not conformists. I world leader who would earn my respect would be the one that could actually condemn Mandela for the fraud that he is. I challenge anyone to find an iota of evidence that Mandela actually implemented a single policy which benefitted SA.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The comparision is between Singapore under LKY and SA under Mandela.

Under LKY, the SGD went from 3.5 to 1.3 to the USD

Under Mandela, the Rand went in the opposite direction from parity to losing almost 80% of it's value against the world's reference currency which is the USD.

This proves that LKY is far superior compared Mandela when it comes to running a country.

Nobody can decimate me because all my posts are based on measurable parameters. Others simply voice their opinions.

What you can't take is the cold hard truth that LKY is one of the greatest leaders of recent times. You hate the thought of having to concede that I am right so you find comfort in the arms of other members who also happen to resent my factual analysis of all situations.

You should learn to be less emotional. It does you no good and affects your positive traits.

LKY is one of the greatest leaders of recent times? Ha! Why don't u put that to the vote and see how many here agree?

And as for Asterix, he is not resenting. He's simply pointing out how wrong your analysis are. That's the cold hard truth you can't handle.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the sg dollar would have been 80 cents to the usd under the dragon son's watch if not for the decisive action of the mas to ease the sgd quantitatively for the past 5 years. just like the current jap regime is doing with the yen, not holding the sgd 20% above the usd in weaker valuation does not bode well for the currency and economy over time. the jap economy was stalling for over a decade at 80+ yen to the usd, and they kept dreaming a strong yen was the right thing to do. same with the euro. wrong. quantitative easing of the sgd is a brave call, not the ideal, but necessary to balance the evils with the good. i call it maintaining a global currency equilibrium, and the mas under the watchful eyes of the current crop of pap leaders is doing a fantastic job! :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
LKY is one of the greatest leaders of recent times? Ha! Why don't u put that to the vote and see how many here agree?

And as for Asterix, he is not resenting. He's simply pointing out how wrong your analysis are. That's the cold hard truth you can't handle.

The problem with polls and with democracy in general is that people vote with their hearts and not with their heads. Many don't even have much grey matter in the first place so they simply go with what they feel no intelligence required.

If you ask me to cast my vote regarding whether who is a nicer person, Mandela or LKY, my vote will go to Mandela 100%. LKY is a tyrant. When I lived in Singapore, I hated his guts and wished him a slow torturous death. I was anti authority to the core.

It was only when I was in a position to take a step back and remove the emotive element of my judgement that I realised what a capable and effective leader he had been.