• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Woman Retrenched In Favour Of Foreign Talent,MOM Says It Can't Help

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If gahmen cannot help...then she should approach AWARE.

AWARE can solve many women's problems with society.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
“My family are ardent opposition supporters”. This sentence is not changed at all. My father and I voted for opposition since day one unlike you filthy sinkie traitor dogs that only voted for pap only because you lost your jobs. Pui!

That means your father was just another loser in 1990s living a hard life :frown:

Like father like daughter, both of you are losers in the Sinkieland society :thumbsdown:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck PAP! I have asked Marxist homosexual communist Jolovan wham to sing a song to Laura to cheer her up!

D97D79D8-4656-4FD8-953E-B590B8808ECF.gif
2B548E45-7C90-467F-86B6-BA6DA789A793.jpeg

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a private company hire and fire.
Why would she think government agencies will help??
Is there black and white stated on her company policy there is retrenchment benefits?
If not then just another hire fire case.

The paps did not verify why the company wanted to apply for the EP for that FS. If the stupid paps had done so, they would have known the EP application was made to retrench a native worker. To curb such malpractices, the paps should look into every application for EP to determine the grounds of application.

If the paps continued to act stupid, all FS owned companies would make fools out of them.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
The paps did not verify why the company wanted to apply for the EP for that FS. If the stupid paps had done so, they would have known the EP application was made to retrench a native worker. To curb such malpractices, the paps should look into every application for EP to determine the grounds of application.

If the paps continued to act stupid, all FS owned companies would make fools out of them.
They just want to numbers for the economy.
What race or what nationality contribution does it matter?
This has been happening for decades and why we still hoping miracles?
They knows what is happening and unlikely any changes.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, Mommy stand to gain income taxes, rental income, spendings and gsts. Cut jobs move to HK is total loss to SG economy bad for GDP bonus! Who cares where they come from as long my belly is full? :sneaky: