• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Woman Retrenched In Favour Of Foreign Talent,MOM Says It Can't Help

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on @sweetiepie take responsibility for your nonstop accusations of me and make this simple swearing.
giphy.gif

YOU STOOPID FOOL SLUT ASK MY UNCLE SWEAR MY UNCLE WILL SWEAR KNN YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE AS STOOPID AS YOU AHHH KNN YOU ARE A STOOPID SLUT CAUGHT LYING KNN
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 73162
YOU STOOPID FOOL SLUT ASK MY UNCLE SWEAR MY UNCLE WILL SWEAR KNN YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE AS STOOPID AS YOU AHHH KNN YOU ARE A STOOPID SLUT CAUGHT LYING KNN
View attachment 73163

You are the one caught lying of me lying when obviously it’s a typo of pap instead of opp when my second sentence in the same paragraph already clearly said “my family are ardent opposition supporters”. Context is clear everything is clear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one caught lying of me lying when obviously it’s a typo of pap instead of opp when my second sentence in the same paragraph already clearly said “my family are ardent opposition supporters”. Context is clear everything is clear.
7932AFE6-AAA5-4D9F-BD0C-400E901A088C.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

NO NO NO THE WHOLE SENTENCE INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY PART WERE ALL PAP KNN MY UNCLE SAW THE FULL STATEMENT CLEARLY KNN IF NOT HIS LJ.WILL ROT KNN LU JIT BAI JIALAT LIAO KNN
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 73164
NO NO NO THE WHOLE SENTENCE INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY PART WERE ALL PAP KNN MY UNCLE SAW THE FULL STATEMENT CLEARLY KNN IF NOT HIS LJ.WILL ROT KNN LU JIT BAI JIALAT LIAO KNN
View attachment 73166

You are a liar. The only change I made in that paragraph is pap three letters. The family part was there all along and even my clarification post clearly referred to that. You dare not swear your LJ will rot is best proof of that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how sickening Cantonese snake can twist my context to accuse me lying when my clarification post already clearly referred to the family part. If it’s not there why am I referring to it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar. The only change I made in that paragraph is pap three letters. The family part was there all along and even my clarification post clearly referred to that. You dare not swear your LJ will rot is best proof of that.
giphy.gif

WHATEVER SLUT LEEMEMBER TO ROOKOUT FOR THIS FROM NOW KNN FUCKING SLUT KNN
rottencooch.jpg

download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how sickening Cantonese snake can twist my context to accuse me lying when my clarification post already clearly referred to the family part. If it’s not there why am I referring to it?

If the family part saying “my family are ardent opposition supporters” is not originally there I die a violent death. Lol so simple for me to swear not like evil filthy liar Cantonese snake son of whore indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the family part saying “my family are ardent opposition supporters” is not originally there I die a violent death. Lol so simple for me to swear not like evil filthy liar Cantonese snake son of whore indeed

Wow I am so responsible for my words. Traits of a respectable pmet who got more than six months bonus in not one but two companies I worked for in life indeed. Too responsible.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to think of it I am proud of my good memory of words and sentences of what I said and what other people said. No wonder I’m a good clone catcher.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
U wrote to ministers ,why they care,its not their problem ,they already very very rich why they care,u die yr business,same as covid 19,telling ppl no mask cos they don hv supplies for singapireans , n worse us CCS say we xia suay,n are the government doing a good job, NO ! don even hv enough mask for singaporeand , mask is one of the national essential stockup items.but we don hv , 70% ate blind