• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WKS must resign! Malaysian engineer entered Singapore with wife's passport undetected

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd (reported) case of wrong passport can enter and stay inside Singapore without being detected.

A Malaysian engineer had entered Singapore using his wife's pp and managed to remain here undetected, until wife wants to come in with her husband's pp!

Can't believe this is a WKS hattrick!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: WKS must resign! Malaysian engineer entered Singapore with wife's passport undete

3rd (reported) case of wrong passport can enter and stay inside Singapore without being detected.

A Malaysian engineer had entered Singapore using his wife's pp and managed to remain here undetected, until wife wants to come in with her husband's pp!

WKS doesn't man the immigration checkpoints. Why should he be blamed?

The fault lies with the lowly immigration officer who didn't spot the security breach. He/she should be sacked.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WKS must resign! Malaysian engineer entered Singapore with wife's passport undete

The fault lies with the lowly immigration officer who didn't spot the security breach. He/she should be sacked.

The engineer should be sacked. Can anything engineered by someone who could take a wrong passport be trusted? :oIo:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal

not true, if WKS had the foresight to implement better systems, this wouldn't have happened.

1st time: guy should be reprimanded
2nd time: guy should be consulted
3rd time: manager should be sacked

look to the top for the problem, and the bottom for the solution - harvard mgt maxim

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

look to the top for the problem, and the bottom for the solution - harvard mgt maxim

Harvard grads wouldn't be able to hold a candle to the Singapore govt who is streets ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to management skills. How many Harvard grads actually run successful companies?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Harvard grads wouldn't be able to hold a candle to the Singapore govt who is streets ahead of the rest of the world when it comes to management skills. How many Harvard grads actually run successful companies?

puke post of the day :eek:

u wanna por pap lumpar can put in a bit of effort or not. this is of very low quality ok.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal

not too sure abt that, but i can count at least 82 people running a country down, and getting paid damn well for that! one of then even just blew his budget outta the water!

EDIT: according to here, oh quite a few of harvard biz luminaries.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

50 yrs once

Its a honest mistake. Let's move on

No amount of security will prevent that

Act of GOD

It is sinkie wife fault

It has happened what to do?

Sinkieland has long coastal area.

In Sinkieland we dont practice -resignation for mistakes

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This malaysian engineer (PR) is around 55 years of age...holds a malaysian PPT but is a PR...30 years I think here...not even converted to Citizenship...that puts him in NS age when he first arrive in the 70's....

This is the kind that farked SINgapore males who have to do NS...this is the kind is having a SWISS STANDARD OF LIVING, a home in Malaysia & one in SINgapore...where do you think he will retire??

:mad:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I'm talking REAL Entrepreneurs.

I was looking for Larry Elison, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg etc but I couldn't find their names on that list.

I did find GEORGE BUSH though. Speaks volumes about the quality of the Harvard list doesn't it. :rolleyes:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm talking REAL Entrepreneurs.

I was looking for Larry Elison, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg etc but I couldn't find their names on that list.

I did find GEORGE BUSH though. Speaks volumes about the quality of the Harvard list doesn't it. :rolleyes:

oh i must apologize! i'm supposed to be some barking mindreader now eh, to know exactly what you are looking for?

how about dick-size? should i keep that in mind? after all, you do so love sucking them that methinks it would be a very important priority for you!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

oh i must apologize! i'm supposed to be some barking mindreader now eh, to know exactly what you are looking for?

how about dick-size? should i keep that in mind? after all, you do so love sucking them that methinks it would be a very important priority for you!

Cambridge has a much better track record. It has produced the two best politicians in the whole world. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cambridge has a much better track record. It has produced the two best politicians in the whole world. :rolleyes:

NUS also not bad, produced Sebastian Teo, Steve Chia, Yaw Shin Leong, Goh Meng Seng, Chia Ti Lik et al.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile: i'd say it's genes, and not education, that made the difference there. after all, they share the same surname and dining table.