• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean says intruder entered JB hotel room at 3am

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

S'porean says intruder entered JB hotel room at 3am; ongoing hotel probe finds no sign of unauthorised access​

SINGAPORE — A hotel in Johor Bahru is investigating a claim by a Singapore family that an intruder entered their room at 3am over the Deepavali holiday weekend.
KSL Hotel and Resort in Johor Bahru.
Wikicommons
KSL Hotel and Resort in Johor Bahru.

• A Singaporean guest claims that a stranger gained access to her room at KSL Hotel and Resort at 3am
  • She said the incident woke her up and that the man left after saying he had entered the wrong room
  • The hotel management is investigating the case, but said it has found no unauthorised duplication of keycards
  • Security staff will be stepping up patrols at hotel corridors
Published November 17, 2023
Updated November 17, 2023

SINGAPORE — A hotel in Johor Bahru is investigating a claim by a Singapore family that an intruder entered their room at 3am over the Deepavali holiday weekend.
KSL Hotel and Resort general manager Saraj J told TODAY the investigation is ongoing but that there is no evidence of unauthorised duplication of room keycards.
Mr Saraj said that the issuance of room keycards is a security measure that the hotel takes seriously.
The claim over the alleged intruder emerged in a TikTok video posted by a Singapore financial adviser who wished to be known only as Cecilia. The video has since gone viral.
Ms Cecilia, 35, said that she stayed at the hotel from Nov 12 to 14 in a king superior room with her husband and 21-month-old toddler.

Read also​

Despite campus security, students tell of encounters with voyeurs, intruders in hostels

Speaking to TODAY, Ms Cecilia said that on their first night, she was awoken by the sound of someone attempting to unlock the door, and was astonished to see a man entering the room.
“He turned on his phone light and flashed at us for one second, saying in Mandarin that he entered the wrong room,” she said. Then, he left.
Ms Cecilia said she could not see the man's face clearly as he wore a hat. “But I could tell he was looking around our bags area.”
She said that she and her husband did not take action immediately as they were too tired.
After reporting the incident to the hotel staff the following day, Ms Cecilia and her family were upgraded to a suite for the second night.
She said that she was informed by the staff that the CCTV footage did not capture movements outside the room.

Read also​

S’pore GP track intruder gets 6 weeks’ jail

Asked if she had “double-locked” her room by using the door latch, she said she had not.
“It is funny because we always latch our room, but somehow we didn’t that night, and such a thing had to happen.”
Ms Cecilia said she had not reported the incident to police.
In response to Ms Cecilia’s claims, Mr Saraj said the hotel launched a detailed investigation.
“Our system can trace the number of times a keycard has been duplicated. In this case, only two keycards were issued to the room, and they were given to the guest,” he said.
Mr Saraj also said that the hotel door lock is equipped with a reading system.
After Ms Cecilia reported the incident, staff checked the system’s records and found that no one had tapped into the room at the time of the reported intrusion, he said.
“We are aware of the guest’s post online, and we will consult with our lawyers regarding our next course of action,” Mr Saraj said.
In the meantime, the hotel will step up in-house patrolling to better ensure guests’ safety.

TIPS FROM SECURITY EXPERTS​

Security experts TODAY spoke to recommend that guests lodge a police report over any security incidents.
Ademco Security Group strategy director Patrick Lim said there are basic safety rules that hotel guests can observe, such as always using the deadbolt latch in the room and not disclosing their room number to strangers.
"If you can, carry a small door stopper. A tiny door stopper well placed under the door can delay and deter potential intruders," he said.
Mr Lim added that if possible, one should also opt for rooms with hallways where there is CCTV coverage.
As for keeping room numbers secret, Mr Lim said although this seemed obvious, some people tend to order food deliveries or call a cab using such personal information.
"It's also advisable to remind the hotel staff not to disclose your name to anyone, though they usually will not, and not to direct any calls to your room by telling the caller you are busy.
"Callers should leave a message at the front desk instead," Mr Lim said.
While hotels are usually safe, the management cannot strictly check on every visitor.
Hence, visitors are advised to be alert and avoid drawing attention to themselves.
"If you feel someone is following you, let them go first. If you are alone, don't flash your wealth with expensive-looking jewellery," Mr Lim said.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I experienced before. These intruders able to open your hotel room door. They will steal your valuables. Strike time around 2 to 3 am. Beware!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that horny slut too eager to strip and fuck to forget locking the door and applying the chain lock ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
No CCTV camera meh ? Then something is fishy. KSL is not some half past six hotel like I used to stay.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will take the stairs up and down
The corridor should have.

During my recent trip to BKK, I had a similar experience at 1.00 am +. But the intruder didn't come in. I felt like somebody was trying to force enter the room. When I woke up and walked to the door viewer, there was nobody. The next morning I went to the counter to check the CCTV. It was a couple from the next door. They were pushing the door of their unit, but in the wee hours it sounded like my door.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I experienced before. These intruders able to open your hotel room door. They will steal your valuables. Strike time around 2 to 3 am. Beware!
U experienced this before, and you know the time is between 2am-and 3am. Hahahahhahaahha. How? U PCC until 2am, and then took a nap. And at 3am you wake to go and piss. And found you were robbed? So definitely must be between 2am and 3am. u are such a clown

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
U experienced this before, and you know the time is between 2am-and 3am. Hahahahhahaahha. How? U PCC until 2am, and then took a nap. And at 3am you wake to go and piss. And found you were robbed? So definitely must be between 2am and 3am. u are such a clown
He is the serial intruder.:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Chee Bye Sinkie does not know JB not safe? Want safety, book a presidential suite then.
Singapore so safe meh? I dare you to walk around Little India on Saturday night, and see whether you can survive without being gangbang, you cunt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The corridor should have.

During my recent trip to BKK, I had a similar experience at 1.00 am +. But the intruder didn't come in. I felt like somebody was trying to force enter the room. When I woke up and walked to the door viewer, there was nobody. The next morning I went to the counter to check the CCTV. It was a couple from the next door. They were pushing the door of their unit, but in the wee hours it sounded like my door.
you should have asked to join them. must be a couple enjoying drunken and violent sex.