• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Singapore Hawkers lower food prices?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was your message:

Whatever Malaysia can do Singapore can do and excel in it too. Our hawkers can be so competitive they can even rise to the occasion of a rental increase and a price cut. Only in Singapore are such capable people around.

This was my response:

Do you know that a good proportion of hawkers in Singapore are Malaysians and now includes other foreigners? Wake up to reality.

Now you say this:

Singapore grows because of immigrants then and now and in the future. I do not see any problem.

You do have a serious case of Attention Deficit Disorder, or is it step 2 of your SOP?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Price of food is inelastic...
Quite right, if you referring to hawker food makan and the like (not raw materials, as they do fluctuate). When gas, petrol, rice, flour up... our cuppa and noodles go up (or less fishballs). Almost basic necessities, so.. But now with softer cost prices..don't think we'll benefit by paying less. When did we see a price correction for your cuppa or char kuay teow? Arguments you'll hear is that other costs are still up.
snrcitizen said:
..you aware that the one you are addressing your message to is one of them?
Oh, our sinkie jester's hallucinating (again).:wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are creative in your writings, have a great sense of humor but your choice to use Singlish is poor.

Oredi.

never mind 1 la ...

wen u post oni craps in a crabby forum, anyhow hantum oso can oredi ... :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I
And all those crime rates we hear about in the papers, some people are just plain unlucky. Dont understand why some Sinkie thinks Msians are uncouth & "fashion poor". In their own way, Msians are more friendlier than my neighbor next door.

I go there for medical treatment.
JB is more expensive than KL eg. RM$260 vs RM$200 for the same treatment. In Spore it cost me SIN$220 -$250

Medication is also cheaper.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm...if like that should pow jiak oredi:wink:but alas..there are ppl like us around who wouldn't wanna miss the fun of debunking them :biggrin::p:biggrin::wink:

I don't think it is pow jiak. What he doesn't realise is that the quotes from his masters in that little red book have already been debunked before it was published and handed to him.

What he has achieved with that so far is to make a fool of himself here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian hawkers are such a sport. Bad times, they lower the prices. Take a look at the photo, see what 10cents and 20 cents can buy in Malaysia:

Roti Canai 10 cents
Teh Tarik 10 cents
Nasi Kandar 20 cents

The Nasi Kandar for 20 cents is the best, can you ever get that in Singapore? Chicken rice for 20cents? Possible?

Even in Malaysia nobody sells Roti Canai and Teh Tarik for 10 cents let alone chicken for 20 cents. Your otak must be worth 10 cents to figure this out.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think it is pow jiak. What he doesn't realise is that the quotes from his masters in that little red book have already been debunked before it was published and handed to him.

Our leaders are the best beyond reproach. I am afraid you continue to misunderstand the perceptiveness and abilities of out leaders as well as their loyalty to serve our country.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our leaders are the best beyond reproach. I am afraid you continue to misunderstand the perceptiveness and abilities of out leaders as well as their loyalty to serve our country.

I am afraid that you have been fooled for sucking LKY dickhead to think that LKY will pass his wealth and power to you someday.

LKY is no God, he will be gone and you will be doomed.

Change before you are FUCKED.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am afraid you continue to misunderstand the perceptiveness and abilities of out leaders as well as their loyalty to serve our country.

History is a good judge. How do you misunderstand a party & its leader thats been in power for over 40+ years? :confused:

Especially with daily news from the state media.about these heros. :rolleyes:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is probably a reject who is deluded at his own rejection, coming on line to attract his master attention and trying so hard to prove his worth...a keen to a fight fighter who starts fight to play hero...:p:p:p