• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will LHL sack lee bee wah ?

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she kena sack can become hairstylist.
Lee-Bee-Wah_135x180.jpg
Prof-LeebeeWah.gif

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Express your views responsibly.

This is an open forum where we all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones. If the view expressed by members differs from your own opinion(s), you can either choose to post an alternative for discussion or simply move on..........As human we do have a choice yunoe :rolleyes:

Are u the forum owner???:eek: . If not, may I suggest that you refrain from telling us to express our views here responsibly. Just becos we don't see eye to eye with you doesn't mean that you can set the "ground rules" here...pronto...:mad:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an open forum where we all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones. If the view expressed by members differs from your own opinion(s), you can either choose to post an alternative for discussion or simply move on..........As human we do have a choice yunoe :rolleyes:

Are u the forum owner???:eek: . If not, may I suggest that you refrain from telling us to express our views here responsibly. Just becos we don't see eye to eye with you doesn't mean that you can set the "ground rules" here...pronto...:mad:

Very good point.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Clap clap clap! Agree :smile::smile:
Will up you points if I can.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear monikers, your comments in this forum, which is almost certainly evaluated by the government of Singapore, could have a potential negative impact on the future of budding senior cabinet ministers and the future of potentially remaining MPs. Express your views responsibly.

your comments in this forum, which is almost certainly evaluated by the government of Singapore

Express your views responsibly

Sounds like a thinly veiled threat?.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear monikers, your comments in this forum, which is almost certainly evaluated by the government of Singapore, could have a potential negative impact on the future of budding senior cabinet ministers and the future of potentially remaining MPs. Express your views responsibly.

I show you what a responsible expression of view is. Fuck you all million dollar salary bloodsuckers. May you all be cursed with calamities along with all the dogs you've sent to this forum.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks for drropping by ..:biggrin:. What I really cannot stomach is the "hidden message" he is trying to say in between his lines. :mad:

That's his usual ploy. He is trying to impress on us that he is a big f**k within the PAP.

The only to deal with this trash is to catch hold of his b*lls and squeeze as tight as possible, otherwise he will slither away like a snake.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
May you all be cursed with calamities along with all the dogs you've sent to this forum.

Understand that one of their own has gone into premature retirement. No prizes for the correct answer. ya!:wink:

The only to deal with this trash is to catch hold of his b*lls and squeeze as tight as possible, otherwise he will slither away like a snake.

I think they did not count on the fact that there are many many expert snake catchers here :eek::p

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a friendly reminder. One can talk in any way one likes, just like some monikers do here. But words have meaning and consequences. At the spur of the moment, by exercising your right to say something without thinking it through, you say something to hurt your parents or friends, which breaks up a good relationship you have had. A fight starts or people never talk to one another again. But it seemed great that you could exercise your right to say whatever you want. Is it worth it? Express responsibly, for the interests of yourself and others. I am sorry that you feel threatened. I do not feel threatened when what could be perceived by others as expletives and nasty comments are used against me in this forum. I just feel sorry for such monikers. Sam was nice enough to provide a forum for people to express themselves, but stated the ground rules of no nasty and abusive posts. However, that has been ignored by some, for the right for "all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones." A pity.......... I hope moniker Sunny302, you are not an opposition member. Such behavior extended to the real world would be a real disappointment for those in Singapore who do not mind having a credible opposition.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one can stop a person who is determined to do that. You could put anyone's face on those dolls, including loved ones you have had a dispute with recently, out of spite. If the anger subsides after taking it out on the doll, well, everyone is just human, one can say. It may not be healthy if such hate continues for prolonged periods of time. Look at poor Osama bin Laden - a man full or hate.....

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a friendly reminder. One can talk in any way one likes, just like some monikers do here. But words have meaning and consequences. At the spur of the moment, by exercising your right to say something without thinking it through, you say something to hurt your parents or friends, which breaks up a good relationship you have had. A fight starts or people never talk to one another again. But it seemed great that you could exercise your right to say whatever you want. Is it worth it? Express responsibly, for the interests of yourself and others. I am sorry that you feel threatened. I do not feel threatened when what could be perceived by others as expletives and nasty comments are used against me in this forum. I just feel sorry for such monikers. Sam was nice enough to provide a forum for people to express themselves, but stated the ground rules of no nasty and abusive posts. However, that has been ignored by some, for the right for "all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones." A pity.......... I hope moniker Sunny302, you are not an opposition member. Such behavior extended to the real world would be a real disappointment for those in Singapore who do not mind having a credible opposition.

What has moniker Sunny302 said that you have to brand him as an opposition member? More accusations from you again?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
A pity.......... I hope moniker Sunny302, you are not an opposition member. Such behavior extended to the real world would be a real disappointment for those in Singapore who do not mind having a credible opposition.

Just by this one sentence, I've lost whatever residue of respect I have for you. Which hole from the PAP organisation did you crawl out from? You did not border at all to give yourself some time to find out more by sitting back and eyeball the forum's chatter and you zero in on one and declare you know his political orientation if ever there's one? Jeez.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I declared my hope that moniker sunny302 is not an opposition member. I did not categorically state she was. Perhaps I should hav used a "if", "then" construction to reduce the negative emotional association. But that may still not remove the possibility of it taken negatively. It is also appropriate to point out that monikers here could be anyone, and there is a possibility that there are monikers of foreign nationality and foreign institutional representation here. But there is little that can prevent such moniker participation if this forum is kept open in format.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a friendly reminder. One can talk in any way one likes, just like some monikers do here. But words have meaning and consequences.

And what consequences may I ask would they be? Are u the "enforcer" here :rolleyes:. A gentleman will never hide his views in between lines. Your so-called friendly reminder should have been put more subtly without having to use the party that you support.

I am sorry that you feel threatened. I do not feel threatened when what could be perceived by others as expletives and nasty comments are used against me in this forum. I just feel sorry for such monikers. Sam was nice enough to provide a forum for people to express themselves, but stated the ground rules of no nasty and abusive posts. However, that has been ignored by some, for the right for "all come to express our views; be it positive or negative ones." A pity.....

You don't owe me the apology nor do you I owe you one. The ground rules set by Sam is for all to see and if you don't think that members are towing the line, you can always use the infraction system...No need for you to enforce your views on others. I've so far refrained from participating in your so-called debates with others as I opine that one is entitled to one own views and it would be really difficult to correct that mindset in cyberspace.

I hope you are not an opposition member. Such behavior extended to the real world would be a real disappointment for those in Singapore who do not mind having a credible opposition.

On one hand you wished that I'm no an opposition member whilst your closing statement says that ppl in Singapore would not mind having a credible opposition. Can make up yr mind or not :p......

Whether I'm pro or against your party, you go decipher yourself ya!!:biggrin:...Last but not least...I must say that I'm impressed with your choice of words and eloquence in promoting yr part's views so far, keep it up!!!! But don't slither away if you are faced with having to bear the consequences yourself.

It takes more,many many much more to convince those who have alternative views here.

Cheers and have a nice day ahead....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: