• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

have u ever been sacked before?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tbh, i got sacked before.

reason : insubordination

in that previous previous job the ugly lady boss always ask me to help her tapow lunch. then one day, i was not in good mood and scolded her k.n.n.b.c.c.b. you think i am.your maid ah. fucking puacheebye, i come here to work and not to be your fucking maid. u got no hands and legs ah. eat also must people help u to tapow for you.

she complain hr. these human retard (h.r) then initiated the process to terminate my employment
What’s new? Hakka ADULTERER @SBFNews aka @AhMeng clone ownself get fired but persecute others for being fired. You can walk out of office for abuse but other people cannot. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes been sacked once out of maybe near 100 jobs over my lifetime
Luckily was asked to resign else police case.
Reason was cbt but minor kind. Young and greedy then. Before that also committed cbt with another company somemore major one :confused: was not caught .

Before that received emails from hr calling for personal meeting with direct boss, I already knew something bad gonna happen.
Bad experience with the interrogation. One thing is 1 know at least 10 others committing the same crime but i didnt pulled all in as i find no point doing that and will make matter worst. Since then been a very honest worker as grow older.
Look at you shameless thief Cantonese bully dog ownself committed cbt should be fired but not fired got the cheek to persecute me for fighting sexual harassment and get fired for shouting at boss. So you get sent to jail for buying illegal goods AND committed cbt and yet acting holy to persecute others. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you shameless thief Cantonese bully dog ownself committed cbt should be fired but not fired got the cheek to persecute me for fighting sexual harassment and get fired for shouting at boss. So you get sent to jail for buying illegal goods AND committed cbt and yet acting holy to persecute others. Pui
You got sacked for being a slut is a office laughing stock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got sacked for being a slut is an office laughing stock.
You shameless Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant cbt and buy illegal goods criminal tell lies again when I am a virgin impossible to be slut and was unjustly fired by fighting sexual harassment. CBT is not just sacking but a jail crime. You Cantonese bully dog are lucky not to be sacked AND jailed. Still got the cheek to act holy persecute me when you are a THIEF that committed CBT that should be not just fired but sent to jail. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant cbt and buy illegal goods criminal tell lies again when I am a virgin impossible to be slut and was unjustly fired by fighting sexual harassment. CBT is not just sacking but a jail crime. You Cantonese bully dog are lucky not to be sacked AND jailed. Still got the cheek to act holy persecute me when you are a THIEF that committed CBT that should be not just fired but sent to jail. Pui!
The most shameless should be getting fired for being a slut.
More shameless than crimes, theft, molestation rape etc
It is a laughing stock in office.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most shameless should be getting fired for being a slut.
More shameless than crimes, theft, molestation rape etc
It is a laughing stock in office.
You CBT CRIMINAL AKA THIEF scammer prostitute descendant so shameless still spinning lies pretending not to know it’s Indian slut in bed kt latha falsely accusing others slut. So lack of morals no wonder you are a criminal that went to jail for buying illegal goods and should go to jail for smearing me AND CBT THEFT. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You CBT CRIMINAL AKA THIEF scammer prostitute descendant so shameless still spinning lies pretending not to know it’s Indian slut in bed kt latha falsely accusing others slut. So lack of morals no wonder you are a criminal that went to jail for buying illegal goods and should go to jail for smearing me AND CBT THEFT. Pui!
This thread should be made a sticky! Let the world know this Cantonese bully dog @sweetiepie aka @sbfuncle evil deeds. Whoever persecute others is always what they are themselves indeed from hakka adulterer to being fired to no morals hahaha

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is now happily based in Australia sfc. This further proof that you are indeed a slut caught by kt latha. And sfc boss is not blind. He did the right thing to fire you . Hahahaha
活该
贱货

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some more so shameless Cantonese criminal want to wash your crime say cbt very common. Like real! So dirty! Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is now happily based in Australia sfc. This further proof that you are indeed a slut caught by kt latha. And sfc boss is not blind. He did the right thing to fire you . Hahahaha
活该
贱货
Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha address is of course Australia because major operation in Australia. Australia address means based in Australia ? Siao. What further proof is this? You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant tell lies also no shame anything also no shame indeed 贱货is you no wonder cbt steal money also no shame 应该的。Some more steal money still want to act holy and clean and persecute me the real holy and clean one. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian Indian slut in bed calling others slut kt latha address is of course Australia because major operation in Australia. Australia address means based in Australia ? Siao. What further proof is this? You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant tell lies also no shame anything also no shame indeed 贱货is you no wonder cbt steal money also no shame 应该的。Some more steal money still want to act holy and clean and persecute me the real holy and clean one. Pui!
People get sacked from work for various reasons be it theft, cbt or etc but you are the 0.01% that got fired for being a slut LOL LOL LOL in sg I don't think we can find another one. You only think is fired for shouting at boss. Things are not so simple. The primarily reason is becos he know you are a slut. Shouting is the secondary reason.
You stupid slut be wiser to see things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People get sacked from work for various reasons be it theft, cbt or etc but you are the 0.01% that got fired for being a slut LOL LOL LOL in sg I don't think we can find another one. You only think is fired for shouting at boss. Things are not so simple. The primarily reason is becos he know you are a slut. Shouting is the secondary reason.
You stupid slut be wiser to see things.
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant no need to tell lies I shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of his office is the reason I get fired and nothing else. Pui once a scammer always a scammer one a dishonest CBT thief always a dishonest CBT thief indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant no need to tell lies I shouted at LJ Mccully for endorsing sexual harassment and walked out of his office is the reason I get fired and nothing else. Pui once a scammer always a scammer one a dishonest CBT thief always a dishonest CBT thief indeed. Pui!
In fact the same reason as TS @iamnobody indeed