• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wife wants a divorce. please help

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
my wife is straying and wants a divorce. she also wants me to pay for her maintenance. i am loyal and never had sex outside marriage. she said that i have been mentally torturing her with my behavior, which i didn't. what can i do? she said she has a bf outside and many guys who like her.

i earn about $200 more than her. we are both uni graduates. no kids yet thanks god
thanks

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: wife wants a divorce

my wife is straying and wants a divorce. she also wants me to pay for her maintenance. i am loyal and never had sex outside marriage. she said that i have been mentally torturing her with my behavior, which i didn't. what can i do?

thanks

..... eerrr .... is your small brother the size of a pea-shooter ?? ....:o

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my wife is straying and wants a divorce. she also wants me to pay for her maintenance. i am loyal and never had sex outside marriage. she said that i have been mentally torturing her with my behavior, which i didn't. what can i do?
i earn about $200 more than her. we are both uni graduates.
thanks

Start going to Thai / Viet / Ah Tiong joints. It's about time you tasted some real pu**ies.
Bring some home and bonk them right in front of her very eyes :p
Ask her to get the f**k out of your life.
Wish she gets some STD for straying.
Last but not least , f**k the Women's Charter !
Engage a good lawyer.

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Start going to Thai / Viet / Ah Tiong joints. It's about time you tasted some real pu**ies.
Bring some home and bonk them right in front of her very eyes :p
Ask her to get the f**k out of your life.
Wish she gets some STD for straying.
Last but not least , f**k the Women's Charter !
Engage a good lawyer.

we are not in talking terms now. she is talking to me through a childhood friend.

what can i do? she wants me to pay her about $1.5k a month until age 50 because i wasted her youth.

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thot you said never sex outside marriage ?:confused:

yes i never have sex with other girls since we got married in 2006. but i think she has maintained a very unclear relationship with many men. when i confront her jokingly, she said she need backups when i am at work. what can i do

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

no.. maybe 10..

btw we dont have sex much

she thinks its too dirty
what can i do?

10 a bit short:(
should strive for at lease 30 or 45
( of course la 10 how to have much sex )

may be you should consider go back to your ex :biggrin:

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

10 a bit short:(
should strive for at lease 30 or 45
( of course la 10 how to have much sex )

may be you should consider go back to your ex :biggrin:

its too stimulating because its too tight. and we don't wear condom due to religion. i used to last longer when i was younger.

LoserKiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
eeerrrr..... did you have adequate fore-play .....??:o

i think our pending divorce has got nothing to do with sex. i think she is a very emotional needy person and because of my work, i cannot accompany her much. what can i do?

she even asked me to quit my job to take care of the house.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

we are not in talking terms now. she is talking to me through a childhood friend.

what can i do? she wants me to pay her about $1.5k a month until age 50 because i wasted her youth.
1.5K rupee can ?

Tell her to f**k off. She also wasted your youth.

yes i never have sex with other girls since we got married in 2006. but i think she has maintained a very unclear relationship with many men. when i confront her jokingly, she said she need backups when i am at work. what can i do

Don't waste time , go get some pu**ies.
What she meant by backups ? Spare dicks ?